/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this lying/injustice? and sinning? Need a reply quick.

Asiyah3
07-23-2011, 05:17 PM
:sl:

I bought a beauty product and tried a little of it once. Another day I found a much better product. Now I would like to return it and buy the better one.

Is it considered lying/wrong/injustice if I return it knowing that we are supposed to return only unused products?

I also bought a brush and also used it once, then washed it. It is like unused. Is it considered wrong to return it?

I personally wouldn't mind if I were to buy the same products used this little by another person.

It looks 100% new so I'm sure that they'll accept these if I return it. I'm going to the shop tomorrow, so need a quick reply, please.

Jazakumullahu khair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
07-23-2011, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
:sl:

I bought a beauty product and tried a little of it once. Another day I found a much better product. Now I would like to return it and buy the better one.

Is it considered lying/wrong/injustice if I return it knowing that we are supposed to return only unused products?

I also bought a brush and also used it once, then washed it. It is like unused. Is it considered wrong to return it?

I personally wouldn't mind if I were to buy the same products used this little by another person.

It looks 100% new so I'm sure that they'll accept these if I return it. I'm going to the shop tomorrow, so need a quick reply, please.

Jazakumullahu khair in advance.
:wa:

Just food for thought. You are passing used products off as new and unused. Which means the store will be reselling them as new and unused. Isn't that causing the store to be deceitful, even if they do not know some customer is going to be deceived?

Perhaps a better choice would be to Bring the Beauty product back, explain you tried it and are dissatisfied with. You want to return it and buy a product you feel is better.

As for the Brush. I think it would be best to simply accept the loss.

Asiyah3
07-23-2011, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
:wa:

Just food for thought. You are passing used products off as new and unused. Which means the store will be reselling them as new and unused. Isn't that causing the store to be deceitful, even if they do not know some customer is going to be deceived?

Perhaps a better choice would be to Bring the Beauty product back, explain you tried it and are dissatisfied with. You want to return it and buy a product you feel is better.

As for the Brush. I think it would be best to simply accept the loss.
I see. That's true. Jazakallahu khair.

Al-hamdulillah Allah guided me to ask here.

Riana17
07-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Salam Alaikkum

We should be honest in any manner.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!