/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with comedy scripts

YM Usrah Umar
07-24-2011, 01:12 PM
salam everyone

radio ramadhan is comin on soon and i was told to do 1min comedy standup recordings. so far iv done how asian parents "cant pernounce things proprly" and "add on 2 hours when they like to", "they putting the volume up on tv even when ther speakin on the fone"

thers anothr 1 i came up, u kno how u get eid money or any type of money from family that they giv u, ur parents are like or urslf are like "no i cant take it...but really u want to take it lol"

is ther anything else i could speak about for 1 min?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Salaam

it's the tradition in Indo-Pak subcontinent to touch feet of elders and they normally give some money and make dua.

Now a days , before showing this kind of respect , many kids ask : hey , how much u are going to give me ??? lol

My bro if sees any kid trying to touch his feet , starts screaming : I don't have money.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!