/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Element Blue Fluid

Beardo
07-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Does anyone even use the Element Blue Fluid skin? I was thinking about deleting it and just keeping what we have right now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Salaam,

No, I don't use it. Please change Element Purple. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-25-2011, 11:07 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

I use the element blue fluid theme because I like it.

If possible, can you add one of the themes I posted in my themes thread maybe?
If not, is there any way I can use a theme just on my computer? Or its only whatever is is set up for the forum? If that makes sense.

Btw where is the recent 5 thread bar, I think it was good. And the 'like' app is geeky, reminds me of facebook, I wonder whose 'geeky' suggestion it was!

جوري
07-25-2011, 11:50 PM
I'd like enlightenment back.. don't like the way it is now, just obnoxious and sharp, I just had an eye procedure I feel like I either have to avoid the forum or wear some sort of sunglasses to look at it..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
07-25-2011, 11:56 PM
^ Salaam,

I'm sick of the adverts. I hate seeing the same pictures over and over again lol. Can the forum administrators hide them or something please?

Innocent Soul
07-26-2011, 11:54 AM
I miss breeze :unhappy:.

Haya emaan
07-26-2011, 01:04 PM
theres changes on the forum.. firstly i thought there's some problem with mine one only..:hmm:

wheres the recent stats part.. why is that removed? was that making some problem??^o)

what is this like option for.. isnt rep system not enough for showing likeness.. :?

i thought members would have been notified about the changes.. but i think they are not..^o)

Innocent Soul
07-26-2011, 01:43 PM
I agree with you rep system was enough. I don't like the like system it's too much like facebook.

GuestFellow
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
I miss breeze :unhappy:.
Salaam,

I miss breeze too. *cries*

Pure Purple
07-26-2011, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslima haya
what is this like option for.. isnt rep system not enough for showing likeness..
even I don't like " like system".??I came to know about this recently.I got it in my notification.
I don't like the like system it's too much like facebook.
Why are you so much against about facebook ?You always talk negative about facebook.Its up to us how we use it..Simple.

Who Am I?
07-26-2011, 05:29 PM
:sl:

As long as there's not all the drama that there is on Facebook... *crickets*

Well, look at the time... I must be going now...

Alpha Dude
07-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I don't mind (i.e. while not ideal, I can at least tolerate) using the elem purple but can you please:
i. bring back the top 5 stats thing
ii. sort out the layout and design of this skin's front page... it looks messed up, especially the bottom. The problem is, it's not very elegant.

Beardo
07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I told you guys: I'm open. If you guys can come to a consensus on ONE theme, then I'll have it installed.

If you guys can find a more updated top stats bar on vBulletin.org (because the old one was outdated), then we'll install that, too, inshallah!

Alpha Dude
07-26-2011, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Yeah, I told you guys: I'm open. If you guys can come to a consensus on ONE theme, then I'll have it installed.

If you guys can find a more updated top stats bar on vBulletin.org (because the old one was outdated), then we'll install that, too, inshallah!
Well, olive you.

AabiruSabeel
07-26-2011, 07:01 PM

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235841

AabiruSabeel
07-26-2011, 07:13 PM
There's another one: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238351

Innocent Soul
07-27-2011, 11:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratulain
Why are you so much against about facebook ?You always talk negative about facebook.Its up to us how we use it..Simple.
I am not against facebook. I too agree that it's up to you. I am just saying that if we start copying all the features from others we we loose our originality.

Beardo
07-27-2011, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Okay guys, so here's the thing, We can have the top stats bar but it WILL affect our server and make it slightly more vulnerable. What do you guys say?

GuestFellow
07-27-2011, 06:22 PM

I am not against facebook. I too agree that it's up to you. I am just saying that if we start copying all the features from others we we loose our originality.
Salaam,

I like the like thing. :)

AabiruSabeel
07-27-2011, 06:52 PM

Okay guys, so here's the thing, We can have the top stats bar but it WILL affect our server and make it slightly more vulnerable. What do you guys say?
How does it make the server more vulnerable? Consult Sajid bhai.

Beardo
07-28-2011, 01:51 PM
^ It puts more "load" on the server.

جوري
07-28-2011, 04:12 PM
^ It puts more "load" on the server.

so do what they do in those cargo planes.. get rid of unwanted weight.. I can name a few kaffirs who would lighten the load :D

anyhow I think the new layout at least as far as recent posts and top stats etc. being missing is very off putting to folks who may want to join.. it's confusing .. not for long time members but believe me for a new comer it can be very confusing.. just saying 'cause I was a new comer once upon a time and if things weren't easy I'd have left as I have with other forums where I felt the layout wasn't user friendly ...

:w:

Reflections
07-28-2011, 07:03 PM
I miss the theme that said at the top 'Enjoy your stay ukhti/akhi'...I don't like changes.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-28-2011, 07:29 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

Only a few days left, masha'Allaah!

I hope we are all prepared, happy and also excited insha'Allaah..

Im guessing many sections of the forum will be closed down, yaye!

My second year on LI alHamdulilaah..

Beardo
07-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Alrighty, we'll get back the top stats bar, insha-Allah!

Tyrion
07-29-2011, 04:35 AM
Element Blue is my favorite skin, but I don't use it often because for some reason people's gender and religion don't show up.

Who Am I?
07-29-2011, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tyrion
Element Blue is my favorite skin, but I don't use it often because for some reason people's gender and religion don't show up.

Yes, this is why I went back to Element Purple.

GuestFellow
07-29-2011, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines

Yes, this is why I went back to Element Purple.
:wa:

We should call it magic purple!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!