/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian Killer Hated Muslims, Wanted to Start European Tea Party

جوري
07-28-2011, 04:48 PM
There are DIRECT Links to him and Pamela Geller, a source of anti-Muslim stuff on the internet.

1. Excerpts and an english translations of his manifesto here:
http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...nline-comments 2. secondly, he expressed explicitly a desire to start a "European" tea party and attended a rally with in Oslo with U.S. teaparty figureheads, as cited by former British Ambassador Craig Murray:
Norwegian Killer Linked to Tea Party and EDL:
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archiv...party-and-edl/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
07-28-2011, 06:35 PM
:sl:

That still doesn't explain how killing other non-Muslims was going to accomplish his goal?

But I'll give him credit for hating Marxists and Communists. ;D

GuestFellow
07-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Salaam,

Lol at Tea Party. :P:

Pamela Geller is a loon. The Looniest Blogger Ever

The Norwegian killer needs to be executed.

Who Am I?
07-28-2011, 09:41 PM
:sl:

Yummy chicken, TT.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-29-2011, 05:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
The Norwegian killer needs to be executed.
Salam alaykum;

I don´t comment should he become executed or not but in Norway hasn´t death punishment. He can get (and propably will get) maximum punishment, 21 years in prison. After that prison officers can keep him still in prison if they think he is danger to other people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!