/* */

PDA

View Full Version : English Defence League

truthseeker63
07-29-2011, 11:07 AM
I don't understand what is the goal of this Anti Islam/Anti Muslim group/organization called the English Defence League they seem to have members of all races skin colors religions and faiths but are they on the far right like the BNP/British National Party/British National Front/BNF ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
07-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Salaam,

I think some members want to vent out their frustration and blame Muslims for all the problems in the UK. Other members want to gain publicity. I suppose there goal is to ban Islam and stop Muslim immigration.

Muezzin
07-29-2011, 09:05 PM
Their objective is simple.

No Muslamic Rayguns.

Obviously.

User29123
09-03-2011, 02:36 PM
NO they are sheep they are uneducated tw@ts they don't know what they are doing, check their forum they are just plain racist....More or less they follow one another...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Galaxy
09-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Ewww these are the same people who peed on a church!

FS123
09-03-2011, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
Yea

--------------------------

User29123
09-03-2011, 07:32 PM
What? when was this?

Ghazalah
09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
What? when was this?
http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...hurches-33783/

GuestFellow
09-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Salaam,

These people are barbarians.

جوري
09-03-2011, 08:03 PM
just like Nosferatu was created to be your prototypical diseased Jew (the outsider) when Germany wanted to direct its economic and post world war I woes at some scapegoat so you have things like EDL or KKK or or or to project their ills and compensate for their inadequacies most importantly find another object to alleviate the job of looking at self for where everything is going wrong..

Quite possible that we'll have a holocaust WWIII directed at Muslims but I doubt the outcome will be the same if we 'unite' in fact out of the previous holocaust was born that colonial settler Zionist state that controls the world so a similar thing might become of Muslims only more dynamic given our sheer numbers..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

M.I.A.
09-03-2011, 08:14 PM
i guess pleading ignorance is no excuse for creating mischief.
higher up the ranks somebody is well learned and knows it.

guess they are waiting for a chance to explode really.

on the other hand the muslim community has done better than i ever imagined, the story of the family of three muslims killed during the riots highlighted great saber and restraint in a potentially explosive situation.

honestly represented the muslims of great britain that family.

User29123
09-03-2011, 08:39 PM
omg these guys a total idiots...

FS123
09-04-2011, 04:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
omg these guys a total idiots...
Watch this:

FS123
09-04-2011, 04:11 AM
This is good:

جوري
09-04-2011, 04:44 AM
I love George Galloway may Allah swt guide him to Islam..

Who Am I?
09-05-2011, 05:42 AM
Ah, yes, the English KKK.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!