/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Obituary.

Endymion
07-29-2011, 06:40 PM
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Im really embarrass its me to announce this sad news over here.Brother Noreddin aka Al Yunan is no longer with us.Im really sad for that really kind and loving old friend.May Allah SWT raise him high in ranks and enter him to Jannat Al-Ferdous.Amen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-29-2011, 07:04 PM
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

It's really sad to hear that. May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. May Allah bestow sabr on his family and friends.

اللهم اغفر للمسلمين والمسلمات والمؤمنين المؤمنات الأحياء منهم والأموات

Dagless
07-29-2011, 09:11 PM
Inna lillahi wa ilayhi rajioon. Can we ask what happened? I remember the user but did not have much contact with him. I wish I had now. It's really sad news :(

Alpha Dude
07-29-2011, 09:14 PM
He had a terminal illness, as he mentioned a few times. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him jannah, ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alhamdulilaah
07-29-2011, 09:33 PM
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

May Allah forgive him, and grant him jannat al firdaus,ameen.

جوري
07-31-2011, 02:20 AM
inna lillah wa'inna ilyhi raji3oon.. I am very sad by this news.. Allah yer7amo and grant him Jannat al firdaws..
what did he pass away from? imsad

Maryan0
07-31-2011, 03:40 AM
Innalilahi wa inailahi rajiun. I thought the brother was taking time of because of the disabled
account. May Allah have mercy on him this is sad to hear.
Salam

ardianto
07-31-2011, 06:47 AM
:sl:

The last time I discussed with brother Noureddin Al-Yunan (Noureddin of Greece) was in another forum after he wrote :

Assalamu Alaikum to all,

I need legal help to bring my case to the E.U court of Human rights.
I'm presently unofficially exiled from the E.U and live in S.E.A.
My Health has reached a critical level and soon I may not be able to move around any more.
I'm entitled to free Medicine in my home country but obviously can't go there.
I have a large family and most of them are denied passports, this is being going on for nearly 3 decades and I need to settle for my family's sake as they face statelessness and I need to die in peace.
My country has a history of Hatred for Islam and is still the only E.U old member with no official Mosque in its capital.
As this has reached life and death stage I would appreciate help and soon.
I did not wish to bother anyone but now I have no option.
Jazakallahu Khair and thanks in advance.

Masalam
That made me realized if he was in a big problem, he need a help but no one could help him. I understand if that made him lost his hope, I understand if that made him angry and started to make offensive posts in this forum. And I also understand if no one here understood that brother Noureddin Al-Yunan keep a hidden angry.

But let the past as the past. Now brother Noureddin Al-Yunan no longer with us. As a human he was not free from mistake. But, whatever he did in this forum,....... please forgive him.

May Allah accepts his Iman, may Allah forgives his sins, may Allah grant him a beautiful place in Jannat Al Firdaws.

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Dagless
07-31-2011, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

The last time I discussed with brother Noureddin Al-Yunan (Noureddin of Greece) was in another forum after he wrote :

That made me realized if he was in a big problem, he need a help but no one could help him. I understand if that made him lost his hope, I understand if that made him angry and started to make offensive posts in this forum. And I also understand if no one here understood that brother Noureddin Al-Yunan keep a hidden angry.

But let the past as the past. Now brother Noureddin Al-Yunan no longer with us. As a human he was not free from mistake. But, whatever he did in this forum,....... please forgive him.

May Allah accepts his Iman, may Allah forgives his sins, may Allah grant him a beautiful place in Jannat Al Firdaws.

I remember this posted somewhere on here too just before he left the forum. If there was something which could be done and wasn't then that is even worse. There should be some kind of help section in this forum where people can see if there is something they can do to help others with urgent problems.

tigerkhan
07-31-2011, 09:52 AM
OMG all that is so saddening. inallillahi waina ilahi ragioon.
i never had a chance to inteact with him through PM or else nor i know much about him, but after reading all this i am feeling so much for him. allah swt forgive all his sins and grant him a higher rank in janah.ameen

by the way thats his last rep msg to me..and allah swt forgive me, i dont understand it and i didnt reply.
Thread: Why is this happeneing...
how is your english lessons comming on ?
Thread: Parents
I agree !
these both reps are dated 6-10-2011.
btw what was his age. is he married/ family ?

Reflections
07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
Inna lilahi wa inna 3ylahi raji3oon..May Allah have mercy upon him and grant him Jennatul Firdaus..allahoma ameen :cry:

Muhaba
07-31-2011, 01:27 PM
May ALlah give him heavens ameen. this life is only temporary and the real life is the next one because it is an eternal life. any sufferring here are temporary. May Allah give every one patience for the trials and tests in this life and grant us all a good abode in the next. Ameen

Insaanah
07-31-2011, 01:47 PM
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيهِ رَاجِعُونَ

May Allah forgive him, have mercy on him, admit him into Jannat al Firdous without reckoning, and grant sabr and comfort to his loved ones, ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-31-2011, 02:40 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

I remeber posting on the thread yesterday but for some reasom its gone or maybe deleted by a mod(I apologise if I said anything wrong).

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon

May Allaah SWT. Forgive the brother and grant him jannatul firdaus Aameen.

tw009
07-31-2011, 03:26 PM
Innallahi wa inna illaihi rajioon. :(

May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jannat ul Firdous.

May Ayob
07-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi Raje3oon, I am certain that God has something better for him , because he is the only one in this Forum that taught me the meaning of Patience, I complained to him many times that I am leaving this Forum but he was the only one who actually helped me and gave me support. Our brother was 58 years old and he is the father of 7 ( 6 daughters and 1 son) He is an Ethnic Greek but a very humble friendly brother. He did all his best to help most of the people in this forum the least we can do is to pray for him. I was deeply disappointed by how he was banned from the forum I don't know why he was banned but still it's no excuse because the brother is very advanced in age and he told us more than once that he is suffering from terminal illness I wish we could just for once be brothers and sisters and be more understanding towards each other than just pick each other flaws and faults and unfairly judge each other.

He was truly a great brother and one of my favorite posts he posted was a gift composed to sister Endymion it shows how truly a kind and good brother he really is:

Life without love dies, for there is no Life, without love eternal
but life, with love eternal, never dies
It just goes to sleep for a while, to awaken infront of it's founder's eyes
And there you be in bliss, peace and love for time eternal.
Oh my Lord whose love is great
grant me thee, to apriciate !

composed as a gift to my friend from another place, Endymion
May God rest his soul in Peace and Grant him the Highest rank of Paradise and reward him for his Patience.

Haya emaan
07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon

Ramadhan
08-01-2011, 04:51 AM
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

This is a sad news. May Allah SWT has mercy on him, forgive all his mistakes, and accept all his amal and ibadah and may he enter jannah without reckoning. Ameen.

I remember him as a very fair person whos not afraid to open up and put forward his thoughts.
May Allah SWT also take care of his family who survived him. ameen.

Tilmeez
08-01-2011, 05:52 AM
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna 3elayhi Raji3on.
Its really sad news. May Allah SWT forgive his sin, increase his ranks and admit him in Janatual Firdos al 3ala. Ameen and AAmeen to all du'as above.

Endymion
08-01-2011, 09:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi Raje3oon, I am certain that God has something better for him , because he is the only one in this Forum that taught me the meaning of Patience, I complained to him many times that I am leaving this Forum but he was the only one who actually helped me and gave me support. Our brother was 58 years old and he is the father of 7 ( 6 daughters and 1 son) He is an Ethnic Greek but a very humble friendly brother. He did all his best to help most of the people in this forum the least we can do is to pray for him. I was deeply disappointed by how he was banned from the forum I don't know why he was banned but still it's no excuse because the brother is very advanced in age and he told us more than once that he is suffering from terminal illness I wish we could just for once be brothers and sisters and be more understanding towards each other than just pick each other flaws and faults and unfairly judge each other.

He was truly a great brother and one of my favorite posts he posted was a gift composed to sister Endymion it shows how truly a kind and good brother he really is:

May God rest his soul in Peace and Grant him the Highest rank of Paradise and reward him for his Patience.
Assalam Alekum May.

You are absolutely right,we should remember this time and we must pray for Brother Al-Yunan.Please read Surah Al-Mulk and pray for him as he was such a nice person.I have lost a friend,im really sad and disturb and as a friend,its my responsibility to do something special for him.Jazakallahu Khyran for posting the poem,made me cry :cry:

Here is the note from his family.

Noureddin bin butrus is no longer with us. He passed away on 21st july at 7.05 am -from his family-

If anyone here have a Facebook account,you can view his profile here.

http://www.facebook.com/noureddin.potagas

GuestFellow
08-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Inna lillahi wa ilayhi rajioon

Souljette
08-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Asalamualaykum,

Inna lillahi wa inailaihir raji'un

Snowflake
08-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi ra ji'oon

O Allah forgive our brother and grant him al Firdaws. Grant peace and sabr to his family and compensate their loss with something better. Ameen thumma ameen.

Riana17
08-01-2011, 10:46 AM

Salam Alaikkum, I agree with you brother, this is sad news, I remember him
and May Allah accept him in Jannah. Ameen

ardianto
08-01-2011, 01:49 PM
I spent more than 40 minutes to write my first post in this thread. I used the first few minutes to write some words, then I opened new tab, view his photo. And I felt something that made me left my chair and went to another room. I spent almost 20 minutes in that room, just to cry.

Riana17
08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
I spent more than 40 minutes to write my first post in this thread. I used the first few minutes to write some words, then I opened new tab, view his photo. And I felt something that made me left my chair and went to another room. I spent almost 20 minutes in that room, just to cry.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Salam brother, I understand you, it is very difficult esp death of people known to us.
For me, I was just thinking of an idea that my mom might die non-MUSLIM and I dont know whether I would vomit or cry & sometimes i feel both at a time. Daily I would pray and seek for Allah's guidance. I feel time is running so fast. I never wish for myself except to die a real Muslim and that's my prayer for everyone too.

We are all sinners and only Allah can have mercy and cover them on His permission.

May Allah have mercy on us, no one can help us but Allah. May Brother Al-Yunan's body in peace and inshallah on the day of Qiyama, may his good deeds be heavier.Amen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!