07-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Database error?

Beardo
07-31-2011, 11:49 PM
No, everything is fine, Alhamdulillah.

Yanal
08-01-2011, 12:25 AM
:sl:

I apologize for posting my problem in this thread,I am doing that partially due to the fact that I am receiving a database error when I try to do a few things on the forum such as : Search for new posts,try posting a thread in the helpdesk section,and also while trying to PM...

Here's an image:

I'm sorry if this has been brought up already...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
08-01-2011, 12:42 AM
^Same here....

Yanal
08-01-2011, 01:56 AM
:sl:Another problem for me seems to be that the latest posts on the main page does not seem to be updating...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!