/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Solution to Forum Tech Probs

Beardo
08-01-2011, 10:40 PM
:sl:

As a solution to all the errors etc, (if you want), please change your template skin to "Default."

Ramadan Mubarak!

Edit: We need a logo for the default skin. If you can make one, it'd be much appreciated! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
08-01-2011, 10:50 PM
:wa:

The quick reply box isn't fixed even in the default skin.

Just_A_Girl13
08-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Asalaamu alaikum,

How do you change your template skin? Jazak Allah Khairan

Peace :)

birkah
08-02-2011, 01:51 AM
Love the new layout. Maybe its just me, but I can't see all the icons, size, etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
08-02-2011, 03:41 AM
The one most important feature that I am missing:
in the old system, when I highlighted the area of someone else's post, that would automatically give me the choice to quote reply onlythe highlighted words.
Now the "quote" text still appears, but nothing shows in the typing box.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!