al Amaanah
08-01-2011, 11:42 PM
:salamext:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alhamdulilaah
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu JazakAllah khair.

Haya emaan
08-02-2011, 09:35 AM
:wa:
SUBHANALLAH! may Allah forgive us.
jazakallah for sharing..

al Amaanah
08-02-2011, 11:47 AM

^ Allahomma ameen wa eyaakom!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mr.President
08-02-2011, 02:30 PM
jazakallah kyr !

al Amaanah
08-07-2011, 02:42 PM

ameen wa eyaak.

Far7an
08-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam,

That's amazing, Subhanallah

Far7an
08-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Abu Hāmid al-Khulqāni, one of the students of Imām Ahmed (rahimahullāh), asked him “O Abu Abdullāh, what is your view about these odes which mention Paradise and Hell?” He asked, “Like what for example?”

The student said, “they say:

إذا مـا قـال لـي ربــــــي ** أمـا استحييت تعصـيني ؟

وتخفي الذنب من خلقي ** وبالعـصيــان تـــأتـيــنــــي؟

When my Lord asks me:

Are you not ashamed to disobey Me?

You hide your sins from My creation,

Yet with sins come you to Me!”

Imām Ahmed said, “Read it to me again,” so he did. Then Ahmed stood up and went into his house and closed the door behind him. The student said, “I could hear him from inside the house weeping, as he recited:

When my Lord asks me:

Are you not ashamed to disobey Me?

You hide your sins from My creation,

Yet with sins come you to Me.”

(Dhayl Tabaqāt’l-Hanābilah, 1/53)

Source:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...80657765319752

zakahmed
08-08-2011, 01:10 PM
That was very beautiful mashallah , I certainly wasn't expecting to be as moved as I was :)

teterouge
08-17-2011, 08:23 AM
MAshaa Allah nice poem

'Aleena
09-25-2011, 01:09 PM
:sl:
Bump...

m2p
09-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Jazzakalah khair

Ghazalah
09-25-2011, 06:35 PM
That was beautiful. imsad

JazakAllahu Khairan.

MSalman
09-25-2011, 10:29 PM
SubhaanAllah - this is indeed very beautiful reminder, jazak Allah khayran for sharing sister.

وَلَا يَسْأَلُ حَمِيمٌ حَمِيمًا. يُبَصَّرُونَهُمْ يَوَدُّ الْمُجْرِمُ لَوْ يَفْتَدِي مِنْ عَذَابِ يَوْمِئِذٍ بِبَنِيهِ. وَصَاحِبَتِهِ وَأَخِيهِ. وَفَصِيلَتِهِ الَّتِي تُؤْويهِ. وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا ثُمَّ يُنجِيهِ. كَلَّا إِنَّهَا لَظَى

And no friend will ask a friend (about his condition), Though they shall be made to see one another. The Mujrim would desire to ransom himself from the punishment of that Day by his children. And his wife and his brother, And his kindred who sheltered him, And all that are in the earth, so that it might save him. By no means! Verily, it will be the Fire of Hell!

[Surah al-Ma'arij (70): 10-15]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!