/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question About Firuan+The Movie 10 Commandments?

naruto_miu
08-01-2011, 11:50 PM
Salaam Everyone, I'm new to this forum, and need your help to Clarify something for me...I need/Want/Would like to learn all there is about Firuan (About exactly who Firuan Was)? Also Would like to know who exactly raised Prophet Musa? Was he not Part of Firuans House hold? Also while on this Subject, was there not 2 Firuans? Firuan that considered Musa like a Son (That had raised him), And the 2nd Firuan after the 1st had died (In the Movie they say his name is Ramises 2nd)?

I know my Question may seem some what honestly rude (Asking a Question about a Movie, which pretains to our Religious Beliefs, but I swear I'm not trying to do it on purpose, Nor trying to do it to be rude about it)...I'm seriously asking because I wanted to honestly know about Firuan, the more I read up on the Prophet Musa and his Trails/Story, I still can't Figure out were there 2 Firuans that he dealt with or was it the 1 Firuan that had raised him? Also while on that Topic of Firuan, My wife told me there's a Woman, that the Prophet Musa Marries in Heaven, now in the Movie This woman was Ramises the 2nd's wife (Yet she loved him), My question is this, Was this part added on, or was this woman real?

Exactly what is the Real story behind this 10 Commandments?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Salaam Naruto.

I have seen the 10 commandments movie, but it was several years ago. So, I don't remember much this movie. But I notice something that different between Muslims belief and this movie. Muslims believe that Firaun died in Red Sea, but in this movie that Firaun saved and back to his palace.

And that Firaun is Ramses II ?. I totally doubt. Many historians believe Prophet Musa/Moses (as) lived around 1527-1408 BC and became prophet at 1450 BC when ancient Egypt was ruled by the 18th dynasty (1567-1320 BC). While Ramses II is a king in the 19th dynasty (1320-1200 BC).

But why The 10 Commandment movie maker believed that Firaun is Ramses II ?. It's because they took a source from Rabinical Judaism that believe Prophet Musa (as) lived around 1391-1271 BC.

So, who is Firaun who meet prophet Musa (as) ?. If those historians calculation is right, this Firaun is Thutmose III. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thutmose_III

Salahudeen
08-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Also in the movie the wife of Pharo is not pious, and she turns her husband against Musa, but we believe she is one of the four best women who perfected her emaan. Her name is Asiah I think.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!