/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quick Reply: New Design How do You Like it.

Riana17
08-02-2011, 05:27 AM
Ramadan Kareem to all,

I find the new design hard to use :'(

The icons are not pasting, I dont know how to reply. Does anyone find difficulties like me? I am not against changes or new ideas, its just hard really. I hope someone could be at help, the old one is really comfortable

salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
08-02-2011, 08:53 AM
i can see only white blank boxes in my quick reply box.. so didnt bothered to touch them..:p

Riana17
08-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Salam Alaikkum, Ramadan Kareem, now I can see reply but in the forum that I joined earlier, I cant see imsad
and icon is pasting now too lol

Mr.President
08-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Attachment 4288

same here tool tips really helped me to upload this pic ! this is my quick reply box !!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Just_A_Girl13
08-02-2011, 02:32 PM
Asalaamu alaikum,

I'm also experiencing some difficulties with the quick reply box. Inshallah it will be fixed soon :)

Peace

Haya emaan
08-02-2011, 04:44 PM
half of it has been fixed.. INSHALLAH rest will also be fixed soon...:)

Mr.President
08-02-2011, 05:29 PM
yea now I can see icons on quick reply

Yanal
08-02-2011, 11:31 PM
:sl:Unfortunately I'm having the same issue...no icons on top of the bar.Insha'Allaah it will be fixed.

Insecured soul
08-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Yes, me neither, bring back old IB please
and btw iam not able to reply on that thread does any one know why?

here is the link http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...od-dies-4.html

GuestFellow
08-03-2011, 12:08 AM
Salaam,

The icons should be working now. I like the new design, it will take some time to get used to it.

Salahudeen
08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
It feels really weird I preferred the old version better it was really simple and easy to navigate, this one isn't as user friendly I feel, I'm searching for some time on how to get to a thread/place, the old one was very simple and easy but once I get used to this one should be ok.

May Ayob
08-03-2011, 04:00 AM
It's good change is good, It isn't as easy though but I guess we'll get used to it.
I have a question though , I hope I'm not being rude or anything but can you explain what is the like system for??
I mean isn't the reputation system enough? What's the significance?

Salaam

Riana17
08-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Salam alaikkum to all,

It is showing now and sorry to agree with Brother Salahudeen, me too, I like simple things, I greatly appreciate simple things

and I have a question, why we are blocked to reply to simple threads like new to ISLAM etc and why sometimes our reply has to be reviewed longer? It takes many days sometimes, the only worries I have is the questionaire, he/she might need immediate advise asap (i mentioned this in helpdesk).

Asalam May Allah's Mercy be with us all this 1st 10days of RAMADAN, Amen.

May Ayob
08-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Sorry but why the like system?

GuestFellow
08-03-2011, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by May Ayob
Sorry but why the like system?
Salaam,

Because it is so awesome. :hiding:

Haya emaan
08-03-2011, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
The icons have been fixed. It shows now for the default skin.
some of the icons are still not visible in default skin

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-03-2011, 05:03 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

I dont mind really, as long as i get to access the forum..

i would just hover over the blank boxes :\

though i do hope the problem gets solved for others insha'Allaah

May Ayob
08-03-2011, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Salaam,

Because it is so awesome. :hiding:
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
That's to do with Beardo's FB addiction :ermm:
oh okay then, thank you for the reply

Ramadan Kareem

Salahudeen
08-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Before I log in I see the old skin, is there a way to make the old skin the permanent one in my settings?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!