/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should I Break My Fast?

Just_A_Girl13
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
Asalaamu alaikum everybody,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Ramadan so far. Yesterday I fasted the whole day and I was completely fine, but today I skipped suhoor and I ended up fainting while praying Dhuhr. However, I feel that once the first few days have passed, it will become easier for me, so I would like to continue fasting. Would it be acceptable for me to continue fasting for today or should I break my fast? Also, would I have to make this fasting day up later? Jazak Allah Khairan for your help :)

Peace and blessings be with you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali19
08-03-2011, 07:19 AM
One should never break their fast, what is a few hours going to do?

I'm sure you'll be fine!

Riana17
08-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Salam Little Sister,

That is sad news but you are so brave Masha Allah!!!
Well I would faint as well if I dont eat the suhoor.

It's my second Ramadan, during 2010 it was kinda hard for me, my stomach used to create alot of sound for the 1st days and then I got used to it, I never missed to eat in the dawn coz I was so afraid to miss and cheat lol

So inshallah try to eat alot and also before you sleep atleast eat dates or the like or drink milk and wake up 2 hours before the suhoor, you can eat twice :)
So this 2nd year, is much better alhamdollelah, so far so good and I dont really feel hangry.

Hamza Asadullah
08-03-2011, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Just_A_Girl13
Asalaamu alaikum everybody,

I hope you are all having a wonderful Ramadan so far. Yesterday I fasted the whole day and I was completely fine, but today I skipped suhoor and I ended up fainting while praying Dhuhr. However, I feel that once the first few days have passed, it will become easier for me, so I would like to continue fasting. Would it be acceptable for me to continue fasting for today or should I break my fast? Also, would I have to make this fasting day up later? Jazak Allah Khairan for your help :)

Peace and blessings be with you
Asalaamu Alaikum, how are you feeling today?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
08-03-2011, 03:47 PM
:sl:

Keep on fasting and hold on tightly to the belief that Allah will help those who help themselves. Don't ever ever take the easy way out. That's exactly what Shaytan is hoping you will do.

Just_A_Girl13
08-03-2011, 04:13 PM
EDIT: Hmmm, that's odd. I tried to quote but nothing showed up.

Just_A_Girl13
08-03-2011, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu Alaikum, how are you feeling today?
Asalaamu alaikum,

I'm feeling much better, Jazak Allah Khairan for asking.

Peace

Yanal
08-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Asalam Alaikum,

Yes,it does seem to get easier once a few days go by. Insha'Allaah just imagine the good deeds that you are receiving from Allaah. May Allaah make it easier for all of us in te month of Ramadhan,ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!