/* */

PDA

View Full Version : paranio abiut fasting

anonymous
08-03-2011, 08:19 AM
salaam

I have a question -

Im really paranoid - i have been on my mensus and didt know wheether to fast today or tomorrow as i wasnt sure my period had ended - i kept being in two minds - eventually at around 12:00 at night i decided to forget it and to keep my fast on thursday (tomorrow) instead

so today when i woke up i kept feeling guilty when everytime i ate - i keep saying to myself not too feel guilt but there is this voice in my head which keeps telling me i have broken my fast or i shoukd have fasted -

even though i was in two minds on weather to fast or not - my final decision was not too - so that means i never had the intention to fast and i didnt wake up for sehri - so why do i feel like i keep breaking my fast everytime i eat something

My Period is weired - sometimes after i think im clean - i get spotting and sometimes i dont. so i thought to myself that i would leave it for a day and fast thursday as then i would know im absolutly clean and i would feel peace of mind rather than fast today and keep thinking to myself if im clean or not -

did i do the right thing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-04-2011, 04:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaam

I have a question -

Im really paranoid - i have been on my mensus and didt know wheether to fast today or tomorrow as i wasnt sure my period had ended - i kept being in two minds - eventually at around 12:00 at night i decided to forget it and to keep my fast on thursday (tomorrow) instead

so today when i woke up i kept feeling guilty when everytime i ate - i keep saying to myself not too feel guilt but there is this voice in my head which keeps telling me i have broken my fast or i shoukd have fasted -

even though i was in two minds on weather to fast or not - my final decision was not too - so that means i never had the intention to fast and i didnt wake up for sehri - so why do i feel like i keep breaking my fast everytime i eat something

My Period is weired - sometimes after i think im clean - i get spotting and sometimes i dont. so i thought to myself that i would leave it for a day and fast thursday as then i would know im absolutly clean and i would feel peace of mind rather than fast today and keep thinking to myself if im clean or not -

did i do the right thing
Asalaamu Alaikum, Sis you know the answer to this question.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!