/* */

PDA

View Full Version : May peace be to those who follow the guidance

Abz2000
08-03-2011, 10:42 PM
Assalamu-alaikum

peace,
brothers and sisters,
have been visiting on and off for a few months now, just learned that there's a link to introduce myself so i thought i'd click on it out of inquisitiveness, and hey presto! a blank box appeared

i hope to be receiving guidance and insight form you guys - new and old, and that you don't chastise me for some of my blunt comments as i try to be sincere,
my rep power was around 200 from only 4-5 posts - the one on stoning got me shining tributes, now it's zero - dunno if its the comment i made about sodomites - or just a reset or something - still.........will keep myself updated and hope to share any knowledge i gain on this amazing path in the search of truth with all the obstacles thrown in by Satan and his allies.
btw, 9/11's coming up - where's the debate on the obviously false official story?
someone show me how to start a new thread please!

peace,
abz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Who Am I?
08-03-2011, 10:46 PM
I think people have largely forgotten about 9/11 or just don't care anymore (put me in the latter category).

I don't know what to believe about it anymore myself. I don't buy the "official story", but I don't believe some of the wild conspiracy theories that I have heard and read either.

Abz2000
08-03-2011, 10:57 PM
here's one for ya brother these are not "theories" - they are just plain scientific facts - and anyone who questions them should not immediately be labelled a "wild conspiracy theorist" as a society stagnates and becomes subject to tyranny once people are afraid to ask simple questions - remember the story of the emperor's new clothes - it took just one child to yell: "hey! that man's got no clothes on" for the whole "conspiracy" of the weavers to fall apart, everyone else was worried about public perception.
ask yourself how this is possible:

watch?v=rVCDpL4Ax7I

scroll to 1min for seconds on this one:
watch?v=84doiQHJ5rQ

i looks forward to some answers,
peace,
abz

Who Am I?
08-04-2011, 01:28 AM
I have to admit, that's pretty ****ing evidence, especially the video about the physics of the collapsing building. I'm sort of a physics nerd, so that one especially jumped out at me.

I wouldn't put it past the government to arrange something like that. It shocks me, but it doesn't surprise me.

There's another video I've seen on YouTube by some British guys that had some pretty good evidence that the US government was involved. It's been a few years since I've seen that one, though.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!