/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why Muslim Ladies Wear Hijab (head cover)?

Amat Allah
08-04-2011, 12:53 PM

Why Muslim Ladies Wear Hijab (head cover)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
May Ayob
08-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Salam

Thank you for sharing Jazak Allah O Khair :)

Ramadan Mubarak

Salaam

Amat Allah
08-04-2011, 01:30 PM
Salam my sweetheart,

you too my dear and May Allah reward ya with Al Firdaws without being reckoning and all the Ummah too Ameeen...

May This Ramadan be the best for ya Ameeeeeeeeen...

love you for the sake of Allah O Part of me...

JOHNJOHN
08-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Peace

The Imam is saying that Allah says to Muslims women to cover the head can you please show me the verse ?

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alhamdulilaah
08-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Asalamu alaiakum,

Its in Surah An-Nur (The Light) surah no.24 , ayat (verse 31)

31. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like palms of hands or one eye or both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms, etc.) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husband's sons, their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.

Amat Allah
08-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Peace my respected and noble brother,

of course, here you are :

"O Prophet, tell your wives and daughters and the believing women to draw their outer garments around them (when they go out or are among men). That is better in order that they may be known (to be Muslims) and not annoyed..." [Noble Quran 33:59]

"Say to the believing man that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that will make for greater purity for them; and Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; and that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands..." [Noble Quran 24:30-31]

and humbly, here you are read here:

http://www.islamswomen.com/hijab/hij...liberation.php

May Allah lead your way O brother to the path of the endless happiness and the whole world too Ameeeen

please take care of your precious self...

leaving you under Allah`s sight...

Your sister:

Amat Allah

teterouge
08-17-2011, 09:36 AM
thanks for the posting

Amat Allah
08-17-2011, 11:39 AM
You are very wellcome my respected brother in any time in shaa Allah, May Allah reward you with the best always and forever and the whole Ummah too Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!