/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things That Annul Salah (Prayer)???

sur
08-06-2011, 01:50 AM
-
If anyone cross in front of a praying person, does this annuls prayer of the person offering salaah...???

You can also use this thread to share other things that annuls the salaah... but with evidence from Quran & Sunnah... Please.

Please do NOT bother to answer if you do not have Quran or Hadees in support...

I am NOT asking for fatwas,,,
-
-
Volumn 001, Book 009, Hadith Number 490.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people in a distracting way)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
questions123
01-02-2012, 01:32 AM
I think if you have a Sutrah in front then it dosnt matter if someone or anything crosses, beyond the Sutrah.

Hamza Asadullah
01-17-2012, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
-
If anyone cross in front of a praying person, does this annuls prayer of the person offering salaah...???

You can also use this thread to share other things that annuls the salaah... but with evidence from Quran & Sunnah... Please.

Please do NOT bother to answer if you do not have Quran or Hadees in support...

I am NOT asking for fatwas,,,
-
-
Volumn 001, Book 009, Hadith Number 490.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people in a distracting way)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."
:sl:

It is recommended to place a barrier (sutra) in front of one when praying, if one thinks that someone may pass in front of one. [Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah] This doesn't affect the validity of one's prayer: if someone walks by, one's prayer remains valid.

It is sinful to walk immediately in front of someone praying when it is easy to avoid.

Source: http://spa.qibla.com/issue_view.asp?HD=1&ID=4630&CATE=4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!