/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Ramadan Fix Your Attitude

Flame of Hope
08-06-2011, 09:28 PM
:sl:

Ramadan is the month of great blessing and reward. But he who possesses the wrong attitude will not be blessed nor get any reward. This is a must-see video for all Muslims, a reminder to them that Ramadan is the month of purification.. and that it should not be reduced to a month of meaningless rituals.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
08-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Jazakallah Khair!

Yeah sis sometimes we just don't feel like stopping them because it's become so common that sometimes they start ignoring us. But we should try our best to help them come the right path.

Flame of Hope
08-12-2011, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
Jazakallah Khair!

Yeah sis sometimes we just don't feel like stopping them because it's become so common that sometimes they start ignoring us. But we should try our best to help them come the right path.

Ramadan Mubarak sister. :statisfie

Here's another video to watch.... hope it is of benefit. :)

Flame of Hope
08-13-2011, 08:43 PM

I see we have something new in the forum. The "Likes" section. :)

That's cool. I get to see who liked my videos. Alhamdulillah!

Well, if you liked them, here's another one I'm working on at the moment.

It's entitled "The Goodness in Evil". :statisfie

Watch out for it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
08-17-2011, 09:54 PM

As promised, here's the video: Goodness in Evil.

Flame of Hope
08-24-2011, 01:09 AM

A new video.... What is a God?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!