/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Controlling protesters

Alpha Dude
08-07-2011, 10:05 AM
Is it time to send the tanks to quench the unruly protesters... in Tottenham? :hmm:

I can't understand how people can be so mad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-14435251

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Salaam,

This did not surprise me. When youths have nothing to do and the deterrence against crime is weak, you can expect these sorts of things to happen. Britain needs judicial corporal punishment.

yas2010
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Salaam/Peace

There really needs to be some controls put into place. I dont mean like the tanks going in, BUT i do believe curfews put into place.

What do others think?

Waslaam/Peace

MartyrX
08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Salaam. Being from the states I'm kind of removed from the situation, but it is indeed quite scary that they are now essentially rioting for the fun of it. Not that rioting is fun, but I understand the outrage that sparked it all. However I think something needs to be done to stop this madness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
08-09-2011, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Is it time to send the tanks to quench the unruly protesters
If necessary army can send tanks, but not for shoot the rioters.

Tank is not only combat vehicle but also symbol of army power. Send tanks to place where riot is happen is same like send a message to rioter "Army here, don't play with us".

aadil77
08-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Protesters? LOL since when were they protesting and what are they protesting?

They're pure criminals, rioters who want to pocket as many free good as possible. They're not angry about anything.

Tonight police will use plastic bullets against these rioters if need be.

Turkish muslims have setup groups protecting their areas, muslims will be doing the same around london

Who Am I?
08-09-2011, 03:16 PM
:sl:

This is like all those fans here in the USA who riot because their team won the championship. I've never understood that "let's celebrate by breaking stuff" mentality.

So I'm not sure what they're so mad about.

ardianto
08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
This is like all those fans here in the USA who riot because their team won the championship. I've never understood that "let's celebrate by breaking stuff" mentality.

Same like in Bandung city here. Sometime Persib FC Bandung must played their match in army base without spectators because their fans have "breaking stuff mentality".

Alpha Dude
08-09-2011, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Protesters? LOL since when were they protesting and what are they protesting?

They're pure criminals, rioters who want to pocket as many free good as possible. They're not angry about anything.
The title was tongue in cheek, with respect to the Arab spring protests.

User29123
08-09-2011, 04:06 PM
You should see the comments on Youtube make me sick. Some are blaming Black people and some are Blaming Muslims...

A its both black and white people.....All Muslims were to busy praying lol....or starting their fast...

Asiyah3
08-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Edit................

aadil77
08-09-2011, 04:21 PM

"What we know so far - He’s a Malaysian student, Asyraf Haziq attacked and robbed randomly in Barking, London. He was on his way to get some food for Iftar (to break his fast). He is now in Royal London Hospital with broken jaw, and broken tooth. He is undergoing operation soon. UMNO London on the way to visit him now. He lost his mobile phone, wallet. He is first year student from KAPLAN College - KU London."

scum :raging:

User29123
08-09-2011, 04:24 PM

"What we know so far - He’s a Malaysian student, Asyraf Haziq attacked and robbed randomly in Barking, London. He was on his way to get some food for Iftar (to break his fast). He is now in Royal London Hospital with broken jaw, and broken tooth. He is undergoing operation soon. UMNO London on the way to visit him now. He lost his mobile phone, wallet. He is first year student from KAPLAN College - KU London."

I saw that so sad, its been all over....but these guys will get caught...

yas2010
08-09-2011, 04:35 PM
All this is making me very angry as they are not protesters they are looters/criminal/mindless thugs.

Copy cat incidents throughout the country are happening. so called 'civil' society?!

I am happy that the businesses within Turkish communities are protecting their livelihoods.

GuestFellow
08-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Salaam,

That was painful to watch. o_o

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
If necessary army can send tanks, but not for shoot the rioters.

Tank is not only combat vehicle but also symbol of army power. Send tanks to place where riot is happen is same like send a message to rioter "Army here, don't play with us".
I do think the army is needed to restore some order. Unfortunately, the criminal justice system in the UK is rubbish, so most of these criminals will re-offend, even with all the support available for helping offenders get a job, qualifications, starting a new life, etc. Sentence these hooligans to public lashings and watch crime rate fall. Make their life as miserable as possible in prison, only 2 meals per day, no recreational activities and no visits allowed.

Alpha Dude
08-09-2011, 05:19 PM

That very sad to watch.

InshaAllah the operation goes well.

Perseveranze
08-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Where is Nato, why aren't Nato invading the UK and bombing like their doing to Libya?

22.20 The Telegraph's Josie Ensor reports she was chased by a gang of 30 men who pelted her with stones near Bethnal Green station, East London. She escaped down a side street. A gang of vandals broke the windows of an Islamic bank in Whitechapel but were chased off by a rival gang of 100 Muslim youths who are standing guard outside the East London Mosque. Local shops have been attacked.
Alhamdullilah.

Who Am I?
08-09-2011, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

Same like in Bandung city here. Sometime Persib FC Bandung must played their match in army base without spectators because their fans have "breaking stuff mentality".
:wa:

This reminds me of the football hooliganism of the 1980's and early 90's. At one point, English club teams were banned from European competition for a couple of seasons because of unruly fan behavior.

I like that story about the Muslim youths protecting their masjid. Sad though that Muslims are being blamed for what's happening.

Muezzin
08-09-2011, 06:18 PM
I've got a gut feeling that members of the EDL are involved in this for some reason.

Soulja Girl
08-09-2011, 06:34 PM

^You could be right.. Seems so dodgy!

Riots goin on here too.. Apparently, the gold shops were told to be shut down early cuz of all this.. :hmm:

^That's so sad.. :(

What they gonna gain from all this? :raging:

Muezzin
08-09-2011, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady
What they gonna gain from all this? :raging:
Anything they can steal, basically.

Who Am I?
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I've got a gut feeling that members of the EDL are involved in this for some reason.
I had to look up the EDL to figure out what you were talking about. So they're basically the English KKK from what I can gather...

IslamicRevival
08-09-2011, 11:30 PM
This all kicked off after the police shot > killed a man for no apparent reason and beat up a 16 year old girl soon after
VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVfd...ipcontrinter=1

The initial protests were justified however whats going on now is just ludicrous. These animals setting fire to public property, looting shops and attacking the police need to be rounded up and dealt with, preferably by water canon

If this goes on any longer it will spread to other cities and before you know it the whole of England will be on fire

IslamicRevival
08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
That's what came to my mind initially, Wouldnt rule it out

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-09-2011, 11:46 PM

That is soo sad! I cant believe people can be soo 'evil'..
Id like to see what they would do or how they feel in a similar situation. :raging:

format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
This is sad, but id advice any viewer to maybe 'mute' the video due to lack of 'good' language

aadil77
08-09-2011, 11:49 PM
Police have been allowed to use plastic bullets, hope all these scum get shot in the head

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-09-2011, 11:55 PM
subhaan'Allaah these videos remind of an incident which took place a few years back around here.

An old sikh man who got robbed at the store he was working at, the guys were supposedly 'muslim', around age 17-19 around 3 of them and basically robbed the store for sweets and ciggarettes, they get caught and so to escape they hit the old guy on his head with a hammer a few times i remember 9, though how sick! but yeah unfortunately he died.

GuestFellow
08-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Salaam,

I really hope that boy from Malaysia is okay. =/

Any news about him?

shible
08-10-2011, 01:18 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
, the criminal justice system in the UK is rubbish, so most of these criminals will re-offend, even with all the support available for helping offenders get a job, qualifications, starting a new life, etc. Sentence these hooligans to public lashings and watch crime rate fall. Make their life as miserable as possible in prison, only 2 meals per day, no recreational activities and no visits allowed.
Wow,
Bro, are you mastering criminal law.
Coz the punishment from summary itself looks scary :phew and if in any case they appoint you as their chief warden where the protestors are jailed then i don't need to mention the detail punishment.....:nervous:

But still the way I had seen this could have ended was if the community itself had standed against these ppl in each area. then they won't have the strength to carry on. I heard from a friend of mine in London that after the incident in Totenham. Local youth on other areas are using the same method.
So if the local ppl in community stand against it then the youth gang may see their own kith and kin standing against them and it would had been solved long back. Allah knows the best

ardianto
08-10-2011, 02:03 PM
Salaam,

I really hope that boy from Malaysia is okay. =/

Any news about him?
He lost several teeth.

http://sufeenan.blogspot.com/2011/08...-haziq-di.html

http://somethingniceforashraf.tumblr.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-We...97086273685432

http://twitter.com/#!/search/getwell...oonashrafhaziq

GuestFellow
08-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Salaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by shible

Wow,
Bro, are you mastering criminal law.
Coz the punishment from summary itself looks scary :phew and if in any case they appoint you as their chief warden where the protestors are jailed then i don't need to mention the detail punishment.....:nervous:

But still the way I had seen this could have ended was if the community itself had standed against these ppl in each area. then they won't have the strength to carry on. I heard from a friend of mine in London that after the incident in Totenham. Local youth on other areas are using the same method.
So if the local ppl in community stand against it then the youth gang may see their own kith and kin standing against them and it would had been solved long back. Allah knows the best

Lol. I've studied criminal law and criminal litigation. Police powers under Code G are quite wide. The main problem is sentencing. If you cannot deter people from committing crimes, you will end up with a high crime rate. In the UK, prisoners are treated better than homeless people. I would love to be the chief warden. :)

Some members of the community have stood up against these youths and got killed. This is not the job for ordinary civilians. The job belongs to the police and the Home Office to restore order.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14472472

That's terrible. =(

Insaanah
08-10-2011, 05:10 PM
I haven't been keeping up with all the coverage, but of what I have seen, it's interesting that I've not seen this being called terrorism. Yet it strikes me as being exactly that. One can't help but think that if Muslims had been behind this, would that word have been used from the outset?

Alpha Dude
08-10-2011, 05:15 PM
I'm glad there's people out there who are willing to help donate something for the brother who got mugged.

It's also kind of a win-win situation where various companies have offered free gifts such as a bike/psp (in exchange for publicity).

yas2010
08-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Just seen this on the BBC.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-14471405

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-10-2011, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010

inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon..

really sad news.

User29123
08-10-2011, 05:48 PM
ATTENTION

EDL posted on their forum they will firebomb mosques, and use the riots as cover, they also said they will help community to clean streets, lol I doubt that....

Just_A_Girl13
08-10-2011, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
ATTENTION

EDL posted on their forum they will firebomb mosques, and use the riots as cover, they also said they will help community to clean streets, lol I doubt that....
Asalaamu alaikum,

Can we see a link, please? Jazak Allahu Khair :)

GuestFellow
08-10-2011, 06:01 PM
So this is Britain in the 21st century? :skeleton: Look how civilized, secular and free we are!

aadil77
08-10-2011, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
ATTENTION

nope I'm on their forum

it was one idiot on fb that came up with the idea

Rhubarb Tart
08-10-2011, 06:29 PM
I knew someone was going to eventually use this to bash Britain like majority of British people are doing this. Last time, I checked those scumbags were a minority.
How about the community spirit in Southall, Ealing, south London etc were people came out to clean this mess and protect their property!
Also, it is not just non Muslim, I saw Muslim scumbags loot and I told their parents! Also, some scumbags are posting pictures on facebook showing off what they looted. I ‘grassed’ to the police! No mercy! I feel sorry for the police; they are overstretched already before David announced cuts.
The police have my full support, water cannon etc , whatever it takes. I would personally recommend beating the hell out of them.

جوري
08-10-2011, 07:10 PM
So this is Britain in the 21st century? :skeleton: Look how civilized, secular and free we are!
I don't think Britain was civilized in any century, if wealth and power is established on stealing the wealth and invading sovereign nations then in the eyes of the world that makes Britain and its other western counterparts rather savage.. I think they have taken to rating themselves.. fluff to makeup for their heinous history!

:w:

aadil77
08-10-2011, 07:32 PM
SubhanAllah http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/n...d-by-sony.html

LOL nice of them

MartyrX
08-10-2011, 08:11 PM

I came in to post that. Tragic news that these brothers died.

Who Am I?
08-10-2011, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
I knew someone was going to eventually use this to bash Britain like majority of British people are doing this. Last time, I checked those scumbags were a minority.
How about the community spirit in Southall, Ealing, south London etc were people came out to clean this mess and protect their property!
Also, it is not just non Muslim, I saw Muslim scumbags loot and I told their parents! Also, some scumbags are posting pictures on facebook showing off what they looted. I ‘grassed’ to the police! No mercy! I feel sorry for the police; they are overstretched already before David announced cuts.
The police have my full support, water cannon etc , whatever it takes. I would personally recommend beating the hell out of them.

Looters were a big problem after Hurricane Katrina and after the tornadoes that came through my area a few months ago. There is one way to take care of that problem. I think all looters should be shot on sight. It only takes one to be shot for the rest to run away and never come back...

Abz2000
08-11-2011, 12:26 AM
i think it's sad and wrong that these kids are looting - but i can see that they have been conditioned to think by the british media that "rebels" who loot and plunder innocent people as long as they don't like the government:

Wednesday 13 July 2011
Libyan rebel forces have looted shops, homes and medical facilities in some of the towns they seized in the country's western mountains, Human Rights Watch has said.
In several towns, the rebels torched homes believed to belong to supporters of Muammar Gaddafi, the New York-based group said on Wednesday.

Thursday, 28 April 2011

Britain has not ruled out arming rebels in Libya, Prime Minister David Cameron has said.
The UK is already providing some logistical equipment and military advisers to the opposition forces on the ground in Libya, as well as playing a large role in Nato-led aerial operations.

In an interview broadcast on US TV network CBS last night, Mr Cameron was asked whether he could envisage arming the rebel forces "in a more significant way".
He replied: "I wouldn't rule that out, but what we have done so far is we've helped the rebels, in line with the UN resolution 1973, to protect civilian life by giving them better communications equipment."

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

David Cameron yesterday warned the Libyan regime that world leaders could impose a no-fly zone over the country and even arm rebel leaders, as international attempts to pressure Muammar Gaddafi to relinquish power intensified.
British government officials even left open the prospect of western land forces being sent as a last resort into Libya to protect civilians, while the European Union imposed an asset freeze and an arms embargo in a bid to tighten the noose on Gaddafi.

"We do not in any way rule out the use of military assets. We must not tolerate this regime using military forces against its own people," he said.

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Calling in the army to help quell the looting and disorder in Britain would be a last resort, experts have said.
There would be political and practical difficulties, said Dominic Bryan, director of the Institute of Irish studies at Queen's University, Belfast, a city that experienced troops on the streets for decades.

09/08/2011

Calls are being made for the Army to be mobilised and to use not lethal force to quell the rioters and looters. Extra manpower is seriously needed.
After 1,700 police officers were deployed in London last night, and a total of 16,000 will be tonight, after yet again shops were looted and buildings were set alight.
Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol have also now seen violence.
Theresa May still has the option available and she has not ruled out calling in the British Army to help police in breaking the demonstrations and rioting.
The home secretary has said that unrest needed to stop, but cited that she prefers robust policing and good use of intelligence as the means to end the Anarchy.

what we forget all too easily is the disdain peaceful protesters are looked upon with and how they are ignored - and how these youths have for the last few months watched the british media condone and even encourage the rioting which has taken place in the countries where leaders spoke out against zionist crimes.

the family of that man wrongly accused of shooting at police - who was shot to death by the police with a sub machine gun went to the police station and waited over four hours for the chief officer "who was busy" to come and give them an explanation - they went in peace and wanted some dignity and some answers, when he kept them waiting over four hours - some "bad people" felt they were being treated with disrespect and all hell broke loose.

i'm not saying what the kids did was right, but i am asking how people are to stand up and square off to a government which considers itself above the people it is supposed to serve without things getting violent? when the people are treated with disdain, when the economy is in tatters due to banker bailouts and foreclosures, when the government is expanding it's inherited illegal wars and further bankrupting the economy, when it tells the people there is going to be a 75% reduction in youth initiative services, and that people's pensions are going to be wiped out, but the illegal wars must continue and the banks must rob the people who are forced into default - by default - people can tend to become a little frustrated.

do you know that the usury based system can only get worse due to compound interest and the fact that the "copyrighted" money lent out on interest can't be paid back in capital + interest without people creating fake money at home, (coz if the central bank creates it again - it lends it out on interest again!).

see my moneychangers page here for more info on how this scam works: http://abz2000.com/TheMoneyChangers.aspx

Those who devour usury will not stand except as stand one whom the Satan by his touch Hath driven to madness.
That is because they say: "Trade is like usury,"
but Allah hath permitted trade and forbidden usury.
Those who after receiving direction from their Lord, desist, shall be pardoned for the past; their case is for Allah (to judge);
but those who repeat (The offence) are companions of the Fire: They will abide therein (for ever).
Quran 2:275

when will people ask: who is robbing us blind in trillions? who is repossessing people's houses on a much higher scale than the houses those kids damaged? who is really the enemy of the nation?

Ramadhan
08-11-2011, 03:49 AM
There is one way to take care of that problem. I think all looters should be shot on sight. It only takes one to be shot for the rest to run away and never come back...
I agree. Emergency and drastic situation requires drastic action in equal measure.

Futuwwa
08-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Now that several people have died, not doing whatever it takes to stop the riots immediately would be to put the well-being of the rioters above the well-being of their victims. Fix bayonets and advance.

As a guy on another forum said, those guys who quelled the Nika riots knew how it's done :raging:

GuestFellow
08-11-2011, 10:41 PM
Salaam,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14498193

Alhamdulillah he's fine...

Mr.President
08-11-2011, 10:54 PM
imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad

I feel sorry 4 tht guy !

btw why did he go out in middle of a riot ?

hmm any way wht would you do if you get mugged ? in a riot or in any place ?

GuestFellow
08-11-2011, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mr.President
imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad

I feel sorry 4 tht guy !

btw why did he go out in middle of a riot ?

hmm any way wht would you do if you get mugged ? in a riot or in any place ?
Salaam,

I think he was going back home. He was on his bike but that got stolen.

Reflections
08-12-2011, 01:52 AM
Hooligans..the lot of them..absolute hooligans...guess there's no chance of Christmas sales this year then...

Eric H
08-12-2011, 02:32 AM
Greetings and peace be with you τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ;

I don't think Britain was civilized in any century, if wealth and power is established on stealing the wealth and invading sovereign nations
Very sadly, I have to agree with you.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Eric H
08-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Greetings and peace be with you King of Nines;
I think all looters should be shot on sight. It only takes one to be shot for the rest to run away and never come back..
Who is going to do the shooting, is it the police, do you seriously want to live in a state where the police shoot people.
One of the reasons given for the riots in the first place, was that the police shot a man a couple of days earlier. People started off with a peaceful protest against the shooting, but the protest got out of hand, and escalated into riots and looting.
Sadly like most nations we have moved too far away from God.
Eric

Who Am I?
08-12-2011, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Who is going to do the shooting, is it the police, do you seriously want to live in a state where the police shoot people.
One of the reasons given for the riots in the first place, was that the police shot a man a couple of days earlier. People started off with a peaceful protest against the shooting, but the protest got out of hand, and escalated into riots and looting.
Sadly like most nations we have moved too far away from God.
Eric

No, I was thinking private citizens should shoot the looters, to protect their lives and property. At least that's how it would be handled here in the US. I read stories about people doing just that during the looting that followed Hurricane Katrina. Several looters were shot and killed by citizens protecting their property. I have quite a few gun nut friends who wouldn't hesitate to waste some fool that was trying to jack their stuff.

But I forgot that the UK banned guns from private citizens. So maybe they could club them to death with a big stick. :D

I do agree that the Western nations, and the USA and UK in particular, have gotten far away from God.

Ramadhan
08-12-2011, 05:48 PM
No, I was thinking private citizens should shoot the looters, to protect their lives and property. At least that's how it would be handled here in the US. I read stories about people doing just that during the looting that followed Hurricane Katrina. Several looters were shot and killed by citizens protecting their property. I have quite a few gun nut friends who wouldn't hesitate to waste some fool that was trying to jack their stuff.

But I forgot that the UK banned guns from private citizens. So maybe they could club them to death with a big stick.

I do agree that the Western nations, and the USA and UK in particular, have gotten far away from God.

in Islam, we are commanded to defend our properties, and in that situation, it becomes your jihad.
So if we die while defending our properties, then it counts as death in syahid, which means we will enter jannah without reckoning insha Allah.

Who Am I?
08-12-2011, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan

in Islam, we are commanded to defend our properties, and in that situation, it becomes your jihad.
So if we die while defending our properties, then it counts as death in syahid, which means we will enter jannah without reckoning insha Allah.

Well it's also common sense. I'm not going to stand around and let some lawless idiots break into my house, steal my stuff, and possibly harm me or my family either. I would fight back as best as I could, like the brothers who protected their masjid and their community. Those are the real heroes.

Ramadhan
08-12-2011, 09:00 PM
Well it's also common sense. I'm not going to stand around and let some lawless idiots break into my house, steal my stuff, and possibly harm me or my family either. I would fight back as best as I could, like the brothers who protected their masjid and their community. Those are the real heroes.
you WOULD think it's common sense, but in other not-so practical and not-so applicable religions, such as buddhism and christianity, you would have to give your properties away when the looters ransack your properties (remember the left cheek right cheek christian philosophy)

GuestFellow
08-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Salaam,

I do support people to protect themselves and their property but they should avoid killing the individual committing the criminal act. To kill someone deliberately is not really self-defence....

Guns should only be used as a last resort.

Trumble
08-12-2011, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I don't think Britain was civilized in any century, if wealth and power is established on stealing the wealth and invading sovereign nations then in the eyes of the world that makes Britain and its other western counterparts rather savage.. I think they have taken to rating themselves.. fluff to makeup for their heinous history!
Seems a bit unfair to single out Britain, it's not as if that wasn't the usual way of accumulating 'wealth and power'. It was hardly restricted to 'the West', either.

جوري
08-12-2011, 11:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Seems a bit unfair to single out Britain, it's not as if that wasn't the usual way of accumulating 'wealth and power'. It was hardly restricted to 'the West', either.
I don't think that it is unfair to 'single them out' considering their very dark, very bloody very greedy history but if you'd like others indeed have jumped on that bandwagon if mentioned here in singularity it is due to the fact that the very thread is dealing with an English problem..

best,

Eric H
08-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Ramadhan

you WOULD think it's common sense, but in other not-so practical and not-so applicable religions, such as buddhism and christianity, you would have to give your properties away when the looters ransack your properties (remember the left cheek right cheek christian philosophy
I do not like the idea of guns being freely available to householders, simply because they would also be available to the bad guys; and they are the ones more likely to use a gun.
If looters think the householder is likely to be armed, then the robbers will also carry guns, looters are often in gangs, householders are often on their own, there are no guarantees that the good guys will win

The police may not get things right all the time, but I believe they should be trusted to deal with criminals, I also believe that the community has a duty to help the police.
I have a profound respect for the three Muslim guys killed recently in the riots, they were run over whilst trying to protect some property. The Muslim community are asking for a peaceful protest, see recent news item....

While Jahan had been shocked by the scene of his son being mown down by a speedy car and blood flowing from his body, he urged the gathered crowd to stop the violence as a token of affection and respect to the memory of his son.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/193725.html
May they rest in peace with their Lord, we pray that peace be restored in our communities.

Eric

Alpha Dude
08-13-2011, 12:27 PM
I do not like the idea of guns being freely available to householders, simply because they would also be available to the bad guys; and they are the ones more likely to use a gun.
If looters think the householder is likely to be armed, then the robbers will also carry guns, looters are often in gangs, householders are often on their own, there are no guarantees that the good guys will win
I agree with this.

I don't think it's a good idea to flood the place with guns.

Ramadhan
08-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Salam Eric,

I never argued for guns being freely available to householders, and in fact, if I were a US citizen, I would have voted for gun control.
I don't know how you interpreted my statement that we are commanded to defend our properties when attacked into "guns made freely available to householders".

Abz2000
08-14-2011, 12:59 AM
i totally disagree - with all due respect, humans have had the ability to defend their persons and loved ones since time began,

even animals have claws,

the definition of a criminal is usually someone who doesn't obey laws, (disbelievers don't obey God's laws), anyways - most criminals can get hold of guns, and i could too back in my wild days,
with corruption at an all time high and politicians working almost directly under usurers and oil thiefs, it becomes an even bigger issue to rely solely on police who serve the orders of the politicians, not of the people - ask them - is heroin illegal? yes. if the politicians made it legal tomorrow, would you have to support me and retrieve it for me if it was stolen tomorrow? yes. what if the people were against such an idea? i would still have to take orders from the chain of command - or leave my job.

just a few weeks ago - i witnessed a boy on a bike rip a gold chain off a girls and ride off, i called the police and was on the phone with them for 5 minutes just describing what i saw, never saw them appear as i walked down the road- by which time the kid was gone, if he'd pulled a knife, the girl would have been a frozen corpse by the time any police could have responded. and having one cop per citizen would be like each citizen hiring a private bodyguard.

criminals can get weapons regardless, cops who serve the politicians have weapons with which they often abuse "authority", the common person is stuck like a person out of demolition man or brave new world. dead as a duck.

the right to bear arms is a God given right - as can be observed from even the time of Adam (pbuh) where he would have had at least a pointed object for hunting or self defence and through the ages. it is only recently when people have hired certain groups to take care of larger administration that governments or kings have taken away and demonized that God given right, and given the people the impression that they should have a monopoly on violence - which they are beginning to abuse.

is this how a public "servant" is supposed to address it's employers?

what was the need for that???

these are meant to be security guards hired by the people

here - a whole host of policemen come out on a giant road to ticket cars of supporters of a woman arrested for recording police from he own driveway when she saw them arresting a man she said was innocent, they let the boy go and arrested her, people came out the next day in support, suddenly, loads of police officers turn up in three squad cars and ticket them for being parked more than 12 inches from the curb on a road where 2 cars can pass side by side, where a truck would take up much more space, where they wouldn't normally have ANYONE ticketing.
is this why citizens hire security forces? to tax them unnecessarily??? i thought it was for convenience.

were forgetting that government is a group of people in a locality whom the people have hired for convenience - unless it's a tyrant king forcefully enforcing authority over them.

when america was made independent, it was through common people fighting king george's forces with whatever weapons they had, he would have still been ruling over them now if they didn't have the ability to defend themselves. only an insecure government which no longer represents the people would ban the people's God given right to bear arms as a blanket method due to a fear of an uprising.

if it's a government of the people by the people, the power should be in the hands of the people, unless people are made to believe that they themselves can't be trusted to keep arms, and a government which threatens martial law over refusal to allow $23 trillion bank bailouts can be trusted.

they were attacking the common people who had come out onto the streets to defend their properties while the thieves looted at the other end - in the name of "fighting vigilantism" .

the Prophets followers always had arms, and were taught righteousness and justice, not hollywood crime glorifying movies and libyan rebel triumphs - the only place he banned weapons was in the capital city - for obvious reasons - like a coupe.

2nd amendment:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

(a free state is where people are not subject to a small group enforcing absolute authority over them - back in the days - only slaves were not allowed to keep arms - due to the fear of a slave uprising
that is the definition of "free" in contrast to "slave").

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth,
the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them,
a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,
and to institute new Government,
laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;
and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism,
it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
— Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States.
To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world......

......He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of
and superior to the Civil Power.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation: (obama justified illegal libya war powers not from congress - but from un authority - despite the wmd fiasco)
For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
(anti-terror cops with sub-machine guns?)
For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
(on Friday, the IPCC admitted it might have "inadvertently" misled the media into believing Duggan shot at police - that was the "independent" police complaints commission).
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences:
(Guantanamo bay?)

After the ummah gave their allegiance to Abu Bakr (ra), he said this:
O People! I have been put in authority over you and I am not the best of you.
So if I do the right thing then help me and if I do wrong then put me straight.
Truthfulness is a sacred trust and lying is a betrayal.
The weak amongst you is strong in my sight.
I will surely try to remove his pain and suffering.
And the strong amongst you is weak to me I will – Allah willing – realise the right from him fully.
When obscene things spread among any nation, calamities generally continued to descend upon them.
As long as I obey Allah and His messenger, you should obey me,
and if I do not obey Allah and His messenger, then obedience to me is not incumbent upon you. (Now prepare for prayer).

how would they put him straight if he has all the soldiers and armed police under his command - leaving only the criminals interested in looting with weapons?

- it wouldn't make any sense.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said:
O Messenger of Allaah, what do you think if a man comes wanting to take my property?
He said: “Do not give him your property.”
He said: What if he fights me?
He said: “Fight him.”
He said: What if he kills me?
He said: “Then you will be a martyr.”
He said: What if I kill him?
He said: “He will be in Hell.”
Narrated by Muslim (140).

Ali Mujahidin
08-14-2011, 03:34 AM
BUT i do believe curfews put into place.

I think curfew should do the trick. The law in Malaysia is that curfew breakers can be shot on sight without prior warning. No idea if it's the same in Britain. Would be a good start to get things under control again.

However, this does not solve the problem in the long run. I have no statistics to support my theory but my personal viewpoint is that all this rampant rioting and looting had its genesis on the day caning was outlawed in Britain. When children are brought up without any fear of punishment for any wrongdoing and/or disobedience, it is not at all surprising that one day they will grow up thinking that they can do whatever they want to as long as they can get away with it.

In Islam, the way I learned it, wrong-doing and/or disobedience is always rewarded with punishment. Direct effective punishment and not the kind of wishy-washy namby-pamby sweet-talk that some parents are told to use when faced with a child who had stepped out of line. In Islam, justice must be done and seen to done. That's why, for example, executions, in Islam, are held in public.

If you are living in Britain and you really care about your once-great-and-glorious country, it would not hurt to have a closer look at how Islam nips the problem in the bud, so to say, or nips the problem in butt, as the case may be.

WaLLahu aklam.

Who Am I?
08-14-2011, 04:41 AM

Gun control means hitting your target. ;D

Criminals are not going to care anyway about gun control laws, so what you'll end up having is Nazi Germany all over again: armed gangs of thugs terrorizing the general populace who are now unarmed because the government took their guns away. I am against gun control and gun registration for that reason.

Futuwwa
08-14-2011, 08:28 PM

Criminals are not going to care anyway about gun control laws, so what you'll end up having is Nazi Germany all over again: armed gangs of thugs terrorizing the general populace who are now unarmed because the government took their guns away. I am against gun control and gun registration for that reason.
Well, the fact that almost none of the rioters had any guns kind of proves that gun control can work.

Abz2000
08-14-2011, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Well, the fact that almost none of the rioters had any guns kind of proves that gun control can work.
really? if i was a rioter or looter - i'd think twice about walking into an armed premises - even if i was armed.
also - i've grown up in england and currently live in tottenham where all this started - only the thugs have guns - but they never need to use them because the people put their hands up anyway,

give a boy sitting on the wall £20 and say you'll have £500 waiting for him if he gets you a haf decent gun - i'd assume a couple of phone calls at the most.

don't ask the camp man at the lottery stand though - he'll have a heart attack!

Futuwwa
08-14-2011, 09:55 PM
But the fact remains, almost none of the rioters had guns, or used guns in any way. Contrary to what gun rights proponents would have you believe, which is that criminals will have guns anyway regardless of the law.

Abz2000
08-14-2011, 11:34 PM
most of the ones with guns sell drugs, they don't go to protests or steal trainers from jd, take it from someone who was part of that culture at one time

Eric H
08-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

We have no power to control protesters, only God can control them. We have enough trouble trying to control our own urges and sins, how can we control other people’s wrong doings?

Peace is a long term solution for my generation, my children and my grandchildren. Peace is always one day at a time.

Communities are starting to unite after the riots, they want to work together and clean up after the riots, they want to live in peace with each other.

We as individuals are either a part of the solution, or we are a part of the problem, striving towards a greater interfaith friendship will be a huge part of the solution.

In the spirit of praying for peace with justice for all people.

Eric

GuestFellow
08-15-2011, 05:08 AM

I disagree with using guns unless under extreme circumstances.

I personally advocate gun control. The main problem with guns is that your killing an individual who is still technically innocent. I'm certain we all heard of "innocent until proven guilty". The people that were involved in the riots are still innocent and deserve a fair trial. You can only be a criminal if you have been convicted of a criminal offence and sentenced by a judge, though there are some exceptions. There are also situations where you might end up killing innocent civilians or damage property if you miss your target.

The police in the UK did manage to end the riots. It was unexpected which is why the government and the police were "slow" to react. I'm not sure guns would have brought an end to the riots.

Abz2000
08-15-2011, 11:57 AM
What you're forgetting is that this was started by police who shot a man to death and lied about it, so what you seem to be saying is that a small minority who lead the country into deceitful wars and kill millions of innocent people- should have the guns, and the ones who get shot dead by them should walk around like sitting ducks?

Watch these through to the end,
Peace,

And watch demOlition man again if yu get a chance,
Peace

Eric H
08-15-2011, 12:25 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Ramadhan;

Salam Eric,

I never argued for guns being freely available to householders, and in fact, if I were a US citizen, I would have voted for gun control.
I don't know how you interpreted my statement that we are commanded to defend our properties when attacked into "guns made freely available to householders"
I am so sorry for misinterpreting your reply; I was reading your post number 55 in response to King of Nines saying, looters would be shot in the US.

I am pleased to hear to advocate gun control, please forgive my foolish mistake.

Blessings and peace be with you during your month of fasting.

Eric

Ramadhan
08-15-2011, 01:25 PM
I am so sorry for misinterpreting your reply; I was reading your post number 55 in response to King of Nines saying, looters would be shot in the US.

I am pleased to hear to advocate gun control, please forgive my foolish mistake.

Blessings and peace be with you during your month of fasting.

Eric
Salam Eric,

That's allright. It is easy to misinterpret things in a discussion forum.

May Allah SWT guide you to the straight path. ameen.

جوري
08-15-2011, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
What you're forgetting is that this was started by police who shot a man to death and lied about it, so what you seem to be saying is that a small minority who lead the country into deceitful wars and kill millions of innocent people- should have the guns, and the ones who get shot dead by them should walk around like sitting ducks?

Watch these through to the end,
Peace,

And watch demOlition man again if yu get a chance,
Peace
was just reading today about abuse cases against Muslims in the U.S, with the worst being some hateful red-necker pulling a gun on a young hijabi Somalian woman and her two young children in a supermarket telling her that he has killed Muslims and plans to go on killing them. This really does boil my blood

Eric H
08-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

I believe the faith communities can be a part of the solution to riots and looting, they can offer a softer approach than the police.

I have been a street pastor for the last three and a half years, this involves wondering the streets from around 8.30 pm on a Friday night; and finishing around 3 am the following morning. We come into contact with drugs, gangs, troubled people, violence, fights and loads of good natured people. We are all volunteers, and we
do not go out to preach, but some people will ask us about God, and we do pray for people if asked.

We try and look for the good in all people, and it is difficult to see any good when there is anger and fighting. Recently we saw a dozen people start fighting about fifty metres down the road, it was just after the pubs had closed at 2 am. As we approached I saw one man punched in the face, he went straight down, I saw another man being kicked while he was on the floor, and a lady punched in the face.

I don’t know what we did, other than somehow get amongst the fight, it came to a stop, a few people ran off, by this time a number of onlookers had arrived, some were trying to stir up more trouble.

We stayed with this crowd for about twenty minutes, somehow we helped tempers to calm, and as people calmed down, we saw a nicer side to these people.

I am a mere youngster of 62, I was with two other ladies in their seventies, when we came across this incident. Being a pacifist means I have to do something, I can’t just talk about it.

We pray and put our trust in God

In the spirit of praying for peace in our communities

Eric

Who Am I?
08-15-2011, 05:28 PM

Well, the gun control argument is one for another thread and another day. Bottom line, criminals will still be criminals no matter what weapons are used or not used. Human nature will always be imperfect. God is the only thing that is perfect.

Abz2000
08-15-2011, 10:20 PM
As long as people got God Gold & Guns - they're free and independent

i was reading a post on infowars where a woman was stuck in traffic

on one side of her there was a car with a bumper sticker saying:
"Obama - change we can believe in"

on the other side there was a truck with a bumper sticker that said:
"You keep the change - i'll keep my guns and religion"

she was laughing all the way back home.

believe in it all you like - give him a nobel peace prize for doing nothing aswell.
the fact is that he's now running more wars than bush - and doing everything he can to arm rioters all around the world in countries which oppose zionist policy
and people voted him in because he claimed to be a man of peace who wouldn't let lobbyists run the show.

Who Am I?
08-15-2011, 11:05 PM
As long as people got God Gold & Guns - they're free and independent

i was reading a post on infowars where a woman was stuck in traffic

on one side of her there was a car with a bumper sticker saying:
"Obama - change we can believe in"

on the other side there was a truck with a bumper sticker that said:
"You keep the change - i'll keep my guns and religion"

she was laughing all the way back home.

believe in it all you like - give him a nobel peace prize for doing nothing aswell.
the fact is that he's now running more wars than bush - and doing everything he can to arm rioters all around the world in countries which oppose zionist policy
and people voted him in because he claimed to be a man of peace who wouldn't let lobbyists run the show.
I remember also that there were fears that Obama would institute Sharia Law in the USA because "he's a Muslim". I admit I believed that myself once upon a time.

His actions have suggested otherwise. I am keeping a wary eye on this administration. I probably won't vote at all in the next election. I can't really stomach either party anymore...

Abz2000
08-16-2011, 02:10 AM
ron paul does seem to have some conservative views which i don't think would be put to practice, but you could possibly help bring them to the limelight by helping him onto the stage and allowing him to at least get the idea out, youtube ron paul gold,
the media are almost totally trying to ignore him despite coming second place in the straw poll - (i think he came first really), they're choosing to focus on 2nd 3rd and 4th place candidates, but quickly passing over his name with a slight mention, again, i'm in the uk and don't believe he'll change much in terms of policy, but his speeches can wake people up - and it's the people i'm after
peace

Trumble
08-16-2011, 02:48 AM
Ron Paul needs to decide if he is a conservative or a libertarian; the two are mutually exclusive and attempting to mix the two inevitably results in hypocrisy somewhere along the line. That said, anything has to be better than Bachmann or Palin. I'd rather have George Dubya back.

جوري
08-16-2011, 03:28 AM
There is nothing wrong with amalgamating the best of both worlds rather than embracing very retarded views of either party simply because it comes with the territory. Further, he's the only one of those idiots that actually holds a doctorate perhaps the fact that he's able to hold an independent thought makes the Zionists at the top nervous, he'll never make it since the problem with the U.S is that the majority of its citizen are chawbacon idiots who elect other chawbacon idiots. As a result Ron Paul didn't get any exposure as a candidate they deliberately left him out. America can stand to mind its own business, already its economy is tanking, it is a Gestapo style police state who's represented by 'third world' style despots!

best,

Abz2000
08-16-2011, 04:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
There is nothing wrong with amalgamating the best of both worlds rather than embracing very retarded views of either party simply because it comes with the territory. Further, he's the only one of those idiots that actually holds a doctorate perhaps the fact that he's able to hold an independent thought makes the Zionists at the top nervous, he'll never make it since the problem with the U.S is that the majority of its citizen are chawbacon idiots who elect other chawbacon idiots. As a result Ron Paul didn't get any exposure as a candidate they deliberately left him out. America can stand to mind its own business, already its economy is tanking, it is a Gestapo style police state who's represented by 'third world' style despots!

best,

they decide for the people "who's electable and who's not" despite the fact that he's hurtling through without much media help

and they claim it's a democracy - well a democracy requires a CONSCIOUS AND INFORMED VOTE - something they've forgotten the meaning of.

then again - the people are quite conscious and informed about some things:

and anyways: america was meant to be a constitutional republic and some of the leading thinkers described democracy as 2 wolves and a sheep voting over what's for dinner
- what a farce.

those of you who disagree please see this video before commenting:

bintul huda
08-16-2011, 12:54 PM
The librl USA should send its military forces to UK and resolve the local riots,
like USA did with Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
USA should start off with drone attacks!!:shade:

Ali Mujahidin
08-16-2011, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bintul huda
The librl USA should send its military forces to UK and resolve the local riots,

Goodness, why didn't I think of such an obvious solution!

Who Am I?
08-16-2011, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Ron Paul needs to decide if he is a conservative or a libertarian; the two are mutually exclusive and attempting to mix the two inevitably results in hypocrisy somewhere along the line. That said, anything has to be better than Bachmann or Palin. I'd rather have George Dubya back.
Ugh, Palin. Anyone who talks like the entire cast of "Fargo" doesn't deserve to have any public office.

Futuwwa
08-16-2011, 07:32 PM
The fact that someone like Palin might actually become US president one day makes me seriously look forward to the nuclearization of Iran :hmm:

Abz2000
08-17-2011, 02:30 AM
According to their reasoning, cameron's family home would be the first drone target - if they sincerely went on a "humanitarian bombing mission" like libya, and his children would be "collateral damage" - sad

IslamicRevival
08-17-2011, 02:48 AM
The fact that someone like Palin might actually become US president one day makes me seriously look forward to the nuclearization of Iran :hmm:
The vast majority of voters are foolish so its a dead cert palin will become the next president.

Ron Paul is the only person who speaks the truth...but as we all know, the truth is censored. I hope people get behind him but its a long shot

Ramadhan
08-17-2011, 04:04 AM
We don't know what the future holds.
Who knows, Palin as president might be bad for americans, but turn out to be good for muslims. Has anyone already forgotten how Obama was hailed as savior for muslims worldwide?

"And they plan... but Allah is the best of planners"

Futuwwa
08-18-2011, 12:21 AM
Well, if she were to become president, that would surely accelerate the downfall of the American Empire. But I dread to think what carnage she might cause during the time nevertheless.

IslamicRevival
08-18-2011, 12:55 AM
Well, if she were to become president, that would surely accelerate the downfall of the American Empire. But I dread to think what carnage she might cause during the time nevertheless.
Iran would be on her hit list for sure, but maybe its a good thing. Would be nice to see the US and the israhelli dogs have a taste of their own medicine.

Muezzin
08-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Does anyone else agree that we've strayed from the topic somewhat?

What-what.

Insaanah
08-18-2011, 06:27 PM
20,000 people have performed the janaazah prayer, in a park, for the three Muslims killed in Birmingham during the riots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-14565750

ITV said tens of thousands of people performed it.

May Allah have mercy on their souls and grant sabr to their loved ones, ameen.

Eric H
08-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Insaanah;
20,000 people have performed the janaazah prayer, in a park, for the three Muslims killed in Birmingham during the riots.
I believe that the more important message came from one of the murdered boy's father, he is appealing for peace and calm after the death of his son.

A profound message in these troubling times.

Eric

yas2010
08-18-2011, 07:01 PM
I saw the pictures of the Jannaza Congregation and it was very moving. The small community have been profoundly affected by the death of those innocent young men. The unity and peace that this community have shown in the days after deaths shows have shown the peace that we muslims adhere and our beautiful faith encourages.

May Allah (swt) continue to shower his mercy upon us all during this beautiful month. Ameen.

Who Am I?
08-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Insaanah;

I believe that the more important message came from one of the murdered boy's father, he is appealing for peace and calm after the death of his son.

A profound message in these troubling times.

Eric

Ameen. I think that the father's reaction and his message will be a good witness to his character and to that of Muslims. I have a lot of respect for Islam (obviously) and I want to see the negative perception of it changed.

Eric H
08-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Ameen. I think that the father's reaction and his message will be a good witness to his character and to that of Muslims. I have a lot of respect for Islam
I think we all have much to learn from this man, he has more right than most people to be angry because his son has been murdered, yet he is asking for peace and calm.

In the spirit of striving to forgive and be merciful.

Eric

Abz2000
08-24-2011, 03:35 AM
got this from prisonplanet.com

Satire: Cameron to Step Down, Recognize Rioters as Legitimate Government?

UK rebels to be given own embassy as humanitarian intervention looms
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Given the fine example set in Libya, it follows that the rebels who expressed their grievances against the establishment last night by burning and looting half of London and other cities around the UK should swiftly be given their own embassy and declared the legitimate government of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
David Cameron and the Queen need to relinquish power immediately now that their authority to rule has been so clearly and justifiably undermined.
The actions by police to disperse these rebels also amounts to an international war crime and mandates an immediate humanitarian intervention from the NATO powers.
If Cameron and the Queen fail to step down and recognize the rebels as the legitimate government, US warplanes are on standby to enforce a “no fly zone” over Great Britain.
Reports are also circulating that NATO will target the Prime Minister and his entire family for assassination if he refuses to vacate London.
The rebels who are attempting to liberate themselves from a corrupt regime by ransacking JD Sports clothing outlets should be be embraced, commended, and supported by the international community.

Who Am I?
08-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Yeah, and I bet ol' ninja-kicker in the picture really regretted doing that as soon as his leg was filled with shards of glass.

"Uh, guys, maybe I didn't think this one through..."

Abz2000
08-24-2011, 11:51 PM
that's probably safety glass, webs up and rounds off. amazing kick though i'll give him that, we need to make him leader of the uk transitional council's military arm once nato's cleared downing street.

Who Am I?
08-25-2011, 05:40 PM
that's probably safety glass, webs up and rounds off. amazing kick though i'll give him that, we need to make him leader of the uk transitional council's military arm once nato's cleared downing street.

Yeah I didn't think of that being like auto windshield glass. I have a big crack in my windshield from a rock that hit it a couple years ago. Never have had the money to get it fixed.

Plus he's wearing black so it really makes him look ninja-like.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!