/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Car mechanic

Lonely Gal
08-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Is there anyone here that knows about car mechanic qualifications. The prob we have is my husband was a mechanic in pakistan, havin got married to me he came to the UK and found a job at a Pakistani garage and works for them. As u can understand in Pakistan i dont think anyone ever gets qualifications as such but more a hands on experience thing. The garage that he works in the UK doesnt pay enOugh for his time, effort and theres no such thing as sick leav or annual leave whih means we have to think twice about him having time off for any reason as we need his wages. He cant do a course at college or apprnticeship so we are lost on how he could get his qualifications. The major issue is he isnt fluent in the english language so even if he went to apply for a job that did not require qualifications he'd face the language barrier- which put with no certifiates will give him no chance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jimbo123
08-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Maybe he could do an intensive English course and open up some opportunities?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!