/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about taweezalaam

nokiabad
08-08-2011, 07:21 PM
salaam i posted a thread yesterday but its not showing. The question im asking is

How long does it take for taweez to work for example wearing one on your right arm which is made by someone in pakistan ?

Do taweez work with the help of jinn i want to know how this things work does it work on every human race including non muslims

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alhamdulilaah
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
I am really astonsihed that u r still thinking about taweez.

Ramadhan
08-08-2011, 09:01 PM
:sl:
Bro, no matter how many times you will ask about the us of magic, you will always get the same answer from muslims: stay away from those things.

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...ml#post1451762
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...ml#post1455485

Use whatever trials you are currently having to get closer to Allah SWT and to raise your status, do not use it instead to commit yourself to eternal hellfire.

nokiabad
08-08-2011, 09:38 PM
i will not use it. people are feeding my head with stuff

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
08-09-2011, 01:18 AM
they never work

alhamdulilaah
08-09-2011, 04:59 AM
You should avoid those people who are advising you to use taweez.

Remember this ayah:

2... And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty).3. And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things. Surah At-Talaaq (The Divorce)

Yanal
08-11-2011, 02:01 AM
:sl:

This is a fairly debatable issue among different views. However,would you like to share the reason why you would want to wear one? Perhaps,another member or myself can help you,if you are comfortable with sharing your situation that is.

nokiabad
08-11-2011, 10:16 AM
i want to wear one because my wife dont talk or contact me no more that is the problem, and few peeps have said where a tarveez on you right arm and leave it on where ever you go and it will work

Ramadhan
08-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Brother,
Why don't you ask for help from dzat that create you and your wife?

I will give you an analogy:
say you have a private jet built by boeing. Now, your private jet is having trouble and something needs to be fixed, do you go to IKEA to get it fixed, or do you go to Boeing who created it?
It's same with us, whenever we have problem, just ask our creator for help. I guarantee you the end result will be the best for us, although it may not be what we'd wanted first. As long as we have good relationships with our creator, as long as we obey his commands and fulfill our duties, then there's no reason whatsoever not to go to Him for help. Anything else would be path to hell.

ardianto
08-11-2011, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
they never work
They work. But their effectiveness is depend on 'ilm' and power of the taweez makers.

Taweez is a kind of Sihr. Of course, it's absolutely haram.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!