/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum changes

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-06-2011, 03:42 PM
I have been lurking around the forum... and today the style changed... not sure what i did.... ive tried searching through the FAQ and help section and cant seem to find where to change the forum theme.... prior to today it was like a grey colour and i liked the set up... now its purple and as i remember it in the older days... i much prefer the new set up... how do i change this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Has my account been limited?
I was able to do this a couple of days a go but now cant....
http://www.islamicboard.com/profile.php?do=customize

I get this message

(¯¨›Åÿê§h勨¯), you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ramadhan
08-07-2011, 12:54 PM
:sl:

I also has the same message, I think the option to change the profile page is currently disabled because of recent change in the platform, but I'll let more knowledgeable admins to explain.

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-07-2011, 01:09 PM
ooooooooooo
Thanks for replying

Sorry, i have been away from the forum for a little while so im just trying to find my way around again.... gets a little confusing when things change... even for an old timer

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-08-2011, 11:18 AM
double post... please delete

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-08-2011, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Hope everything's sorted now :><:
Yes!
BarakAllah Feek, it seems to be sorted now

Was away form the forum for so long imsad
Just need to get familiar with the setup again

Thanks for your help!

AabiruSabeel
08-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Hope everything's sorted now

No, its not sorted for me. I can't edit my profile either.

Edit: Just noticed, I can customize it from my profile page, but couldn't access the link http://www.islamicboard.com/profile.php?do=customize

☆•♥°ąყ℮Տիმ°♥•☆
08-09-2011, 11:25 AM
Where did you get that link from? :hmm: I don't see that in usercp :ermm:

This is where i got the link from...

FAQ >>> Setting and Profile Features >>> Profile Page Customization >>>> Click where it says Customize profile (click-able link)

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!