/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to play this?

Moneeb
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Listen, I was playing an online game called Eden Eternal.(I am teen) I had fun playing with it and every character is a hero to save people that are called Eternal Guardians. I started to read a story every time I finished something in game(Which is main missions and such) I reached a part that says "Eternal Guardian are the children of Gods." I was shocked when I read it. I immediatly became afraid of Allah(Swt) that I am doing something that He doesnt like or wrong. I deleted my character and uninstall the game. I didnt want to displease Allah so I did that. But later on like the days. I have this desire to play the game because I had soooo much fun with it. I told myself no and what would Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him) do if he would play the game. He would have done the same. I just dont know what to do and I need some advice from the muslim experts or any person with knowledge of Islam. Thank you for the help.

Note: This is like a kids game so there are no bloody violence or inappropiate things

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!