/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Continue from post "marriage" now losing hope

anonymous
08-10-2011, 07:12 PM
I'm abo****ley exhausted and I continue a new post from titled thread "marriage"

I am not a big girl but a small one and I am so tired from fasting that I have no energy to pray. Ito work come home do iftari and sleep again. I don't eat much during iftari and I've lost a lot of weight. Please help do I need to fast? I find being a Muslim too hard. I am so drained I haven't even been able to have a shower in 3 days

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-11-2011, 12:01 AM
take a 1500-2000 calorie diet and you'll maintain or even gain weight.. People in Somalia are literally skin on bones. I just saw a child licking a wrapper from food he was rationed a day earlier .. they fast and they're having a famine.. what's our excuse?

if you have a medical condition see a physician but we don't give up fast because we're tired or have a headache..

:w:

Riana17
08-11-2011, 01:51 AM
Salam Alaikkum
People needs rest sister, I am only certain of one thing, If I leave ISLAM after knowing much, that would be the end of my life, i better be killed that to leave ISLAM, Inshallah its all in the hands of Allah but the hard work is on me..

جوري
08-11-2011, 02:04 AM
Perhaps you need to see a doctor you might have a medical condition like anemia which is common amongst young women of child bearing age..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!