/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Film about a Muslim Revert from Buddhism, former Rap producer...

MuslimCONVERT
08-11-2011, 12:27 AM
As-salaamu 'aleykum everyone... I used to post on this forum a lot, but haven't been on in a while.

I decided to return to give everyone a link to a trailer/commercial for a film I've been working on.

Here is the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/A-Light-Whe...ou-Walk-Film-1

I would like it if you all could watch the video, and tell me what you think. Also, please make others aware of this project if you can, and gain some ajar for the sake of Allah [swt] this Ramadan.

There is also a place for you to donate to the film if you wish and are able!

Jazakallahu Khayr!

Salaam/Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Riana17
08-11-2011, 01:56 AM
Salam
I always wanted someone to make a movie about how Muslims acts at their home, the teachings of the Prophet (SUNNAH) and the belief of ISLAM, inshallah you are the one,,, and it will be aired all over the WORLD

May Allah accept your good deeds. Amen

* My pc is too slow, perhaps I can see it later

aadil77
08-11-2011, 02:07 AM
good stuff bro

may Allah reward you for your daw'ah efforts

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-11-2011, 02:15 AM
wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Aameen to the Du'aa's..

Jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing though one of the things that caught me off guard was the music in the background, im going to be honest but it was a little distracting and not so 'professional'.

i apologise if i sounded harsh my intention was simply not to offend at all.

but may Allaah SWT reward you for your da'wah and may he Allaah SWT grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter Aameen

btw true @ signature "Whenever I argue with a fool, I lose." ~Ali ibn Abu Talib [raa].

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!