/* */

PDA

View Full Version : do u know?

bintul huda
08-11-2011, 10:12 AM
SALAMUN ALEIKUM
THE HOLLY MONTH OF RAMZAN MUBAK TO ALL OF U,,,
HERE I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS,
1. 3 SMILARTIES BETWEEN HAZRAT YAHYA A.S AND HAZRAT EESA IBNE MARIYAM A.S??
2. THE 2ND NAME OF SUREH WAQEA??
WAITING FOR UR ANSWER..
:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bintul huda
08-13-2011, 12:52 PM
i think no one is intrsted to reply me..!:embarrass:embarrass

bintul huda
08-13-2011, 12:54 PM
feeling not good:ermm:

ardianto
08-13-2011, 01:38 PM
:sl:

The 2nd name of surah Al-Waqiah ? that's Idza Waqa'at.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
08-13-2011, 02:35 PM

welcome to IB and hope you'll have beneficial and enjoyable time.

Maybe if you introduce yourself first (this is introduction section after all), other members might be interested in answering your quiz.
Also, there are other more appropriate sections for Islamic quiz, such as here: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-quiz/

bintul huda
08-14-2011, 09:57 AM
well, i m BINTUL HUDA from PAKISTAN
and thnx 4 ur guidence..

Haya emaan
08-14-2011, 02:54 PM
welcome to the forum

hope you have a beneficial stay here

and oh yes
format_quote Originally Posted by bintul huda
i m BINTUL HUDA from PAKISTAN
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Riana17
08-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Asalam Alaikkum
Welcome sis, pls dont feel bad,,, you know I read your post before but I couldnt reply because I am not qualified to answer the quiz (shame huh? :D)

But if you try food quiz I might join LOL salam

bintul huda
08-16-2011, 10:23 AM
thnx sis, i wanna learn more about this site, how can i join quiz and other threads?
instead of food quiz lol:statisfie

bintul huda
08-16-2011, 10:28 AM
similarties b/w hazrt yahya and hzrt eesa r:
both were massenger on bni israil
they donot marry so they didn't have their offsprings
bni israil try to murder both bt hzrt eesa is still alive by mercy of Allah and hzrt yahya martyred..

alhamdulilaah
08-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Asalamu alaikum,

Sister Bintul Huda, Welcome to the forum and Hope you enjoy ur stay here, inshAllah.

Sister I checked Tafsir Ibn Kathir, and other tafsir also, and do not find any other name for Surah Al-Waqiah.
What is your source that Surah Al-Waqiah has another name? We have to be careful about these matters and have authentic source when we mention
something from Quran and Sunnah.

Secondly, About Isa alaihe salam and Yahya alaihe salam, then in Stories of Prophets by Ibn Kathir, its mentioned by Malik that Isa (Jesus) alaihe salam
and Yahya alaihe salam were the son of maternal aunts. They were conceived at the same time.These are similarities.

It is also mentioned that Zakariyah alaihe salam was the Prophet of that time and he was husband of Mary's sister 'Ashya', according to majority of Scholars.We know Zakariyah alahe salam was father of Yahya alaihe salam.

Abu Sa'id radi allahu anhu has narrated from the Prophet sallahu wa alaihe wa sallam saying:

"Hasan and Husain are the leaders of youths in the Jannah, except Yahya and Jesus."

bintul huda
08-30-2011, 11:18 AM
thanx sis for sharing ur knowledge,
i don't hav any athentic source..:embarrass i'll b careful next time

alhamdulilaah
09-02-2011, 07:22 AM
thanx sis for sharing ur knowledge,
i don't hav any athentic source..:embarrass i'll b careful next time

JazakAllah khair sister, hope you had great Eid.

will share just one hadith, as it is a great reminder to be careful about these matters.

Salama (radi allahu anha) relates: I have heard the Messenger of Allah (Salalahu wa alaihe wa salam) stating: Whoever attributes anything towards me which I have not said, will make his abode in Hell. Bukhari, vol.1, p.84, no.109.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-02-2011, 05:57 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum sis

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find it beneficial towards yourself.

I apologise for the late reply
thnx sis, i wanna learn more about this site, how can i join quiz and other threads?
instead of food quiz lol:statisfie
You will be able to access other sections, when you have reached the 50 post count insha'Allaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!