/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Hiajb Series: My Journey to Wearing Hijab, Reactions & Reflections After One Year

Mayana
08-13-2011, 09:20 AM
:sl:

I hope you all are doing splendid!

I'm just here to share my blog with you: WanderingWayfarer.Com

I do my best to update it with daily blog posts and notes from Islamic conferences. Most recently, I started a Series on Hijab: My journey to it, reactions to it and my reflections on it.

So, please give my little blog a chance, I know it's nothing compared to other fantastic blogs such as Beardo's and others.. But if you do like it, share it with others, please! (The hashtag for the series that I used on twitter was #HijabSeries)

Questions & criticism are alwaysss appreciated! :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
08-16-2011, 02:05 AM
Masha-Allah, been lovin' every post. I'd say it's applicable to the beard as well! :)

Marina-Aisha
11-04-2011, 10:15 PM
its says not found have u moved it?

Orbala
05-15-2012, 05:46 AM
Yeah, the blog is unavailable. Can you provide the updated link at your conveience, please?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!