/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please help

anonymous
08-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Say I had a wet dream but there was no discharge when I checked. After an hour I went to the toilet and there was still no discharge but after urinating some discharge came out. Could this be from the dream or is this normal discharge you get. It was after about an hour. Before then I had no discharge

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-14-2011, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Say I had a wet dream but there was no discharge when I checked. After an hour I went to the toilet and there was still no discharge but after urinating some discharge came out. Could this be from the dream or is this normal discharge you get. It was after about an hour. Before then I had no discharge
Asalaamu Alaikum,

The scholars mention that if one sees a dream which would normally cause a wet dream but upon awakening one does not see any trace of any sort of emission then one assumes that nothing happened.

Source:http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=2132&CATE=129

anonymous
08-14-2011, 10:59 AM
So the discharge I saw after an hour wasn't from the wet dream. It came out after urinating and was clear

Hamza Asadullah
08-14-2011, 11:16 AM
That's right it wasn't.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!