Salaam/Peace

Saw this and wanted to share

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-cluster-bombs

These sisters made me smile. Mash'Allah

Waslaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Grace Seeker
08-14-2011, 04:17 AM
Cool story. Brave women. May they be successful, protected, and never have to do anything like this again.

Who Am I?
08-14-2011, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
Cool story. Brave women. May they be successful, protected, and never have to do anything like this again.
Ameen, brother.

جوري
08-14-2011, 05:17 AM
Watching that video I get furious.. Of course the U.S is now cutting aid to GAZA as if aid ever reached.. they wonder where all the hate is coming from.. they plant bombs in people's fields ruins their livestock and their plantations and endanger the lives of everyone so they can live like parasites off everyone limbs blood sweat and tears.. Oh God please hear our plea and **** our enemies, your enemies and gather them unto hell and hasten their demise, we beg you in the most holy month.. ameen..

this video didn't make me happy or leave me with a positive note.. it just makes me feel like women are now just sacrificing themselves!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Grace Seeker
08-17-2011, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Of course the U.S is now cutting aid to GAZA as if aid ever reached.. they wonder where all the hate is coming from.. they plant bombs in people's fields ruins their livestock and their plantations and endanger the lives of everyone so they can live like parasites off everyone limbs blood sweat and tears..
The article spoke of what Israel had done. The US was not mentioned in the article at all. But the only antecedent in your post to the "they" who does all the terrible things you speak of is the US. Are you accusing the US of planting bombs in people's fields, etc.?

جوري
08-17-2011, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
The article spoke of what Israel had done. The US was not mentioned in the article at all. But the only antecedent in your post to the "they" who does all the terrible things you speak of is the US. Are you accusing the US of planting bombs in people's fields, etc.?
Sure, they who supply the colonial settler Zionist state with weaponry, financial might all the while subjecting the public to indoctrinating propaganda, are as well guilty and I pray for their ****ation.
You can see already from the money lost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...ec1_lnk3|87117
that verse 36 from Suret Al-Anfal is unfolding as we speak.
May God increase the enemies of Islam, the spawn of the devil in bankruptcy, stupidity, loss of lives, may they be overcome and gathered unto hell insha'Allah..
ameen!

GuestFellow
08-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Salaam,

She's brave, Mashallah. I want her job, sounds exciting...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!