/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam! :)

flowergarden
08-14-2011, 02:59 AM
Salaam wa Alaikum
Hi everyone.... I am glad to be apart of such a peaceful and nice web site. I am glad I found it... to help me stay on a rightouse path, InshALLAH.

I am a female from U.S, I am a student in Law... and I just love to help people and I always love to smile. I like to keep myself surrounded by family or friends. Most of all I love to keep my heart pure of love and peace.

Thank you for reading! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum!

Great to have your presence here..

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

may Allaah keep you on the path righteousness and grant you happiness in this life and the hereafter Aameen.

Hamza Asadullah
08-14-2011, 03:11 AM
Asalaamu alaikum. You are very welcome my dear sister. Please make yourself comfortable and if you ever need any help then please do not hesitate to ask.

May your stay here be most beneficial to you. Ameen

alhamdulilaah
08-14-2011, 10:45 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum sister,
Hope u enjoy ur stay here and benefit from it, inshAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
08-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweetheart to Islamic Board as a new precious and dear member of our big loving family...^^

please enjoy your stay here and whenever you need anything just ask away in shaa Allah...

May Allah love you, be pleased with you and May He The Exalted The Most Merciful fill your precious heart with the endless rememberance of Him, love, peace , comfort, happiness and satisfaction and May He AlMighty ease your way and Be with you always and forever and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeen

take care of your precious self and leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

love you for the sake of Allah honey always in shaa Allah <3

With all my love, respect and humility, your sister:

Amat Allah

Riana17
08-14-2011, 11:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Asalaamu alaikum. You are very welcome my dear sister. Please make yourself comfortable and if you ever need any help then please do not hesitate to ask.

May your stay here be most beneficial to you. Ameen
Amen, that's the most important for new Family member

And sis that's nice, be positive+++, a good Muslim is always positive :D

Salam Alaikkum

Riana17
08-14-2011, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome my sweetheart to Islamic Board as a new precious and dear member of our big loving family...^^

please enjoy your stay here and whenever you need anything just ask away in shaa Allah...

May Allah love you, be pleased with you and May He The Exalted The Most Merciful fill your precious heart with the endless rememberance of Him, love, peace , comfort, happiness and satisfaction and May He AlMighty ease your way and Be with you always and forever and all the Ummah too Ameeeeeeen

take care of your precious self and leaving you under Allah`s sight, care and protection...

love you for the sake of Allah honey always in shaa Allah <3

With all my love, respect and humility, your sister:

Amat Allah
Salam Alaikkum,

No one can beat Sis Amat's sweetness :*

flowergarden
08-16-2011, 08:51 AM
Jazak Allah Khair!

Thank you Brothers and Sisters. I love all the kind and warm welcomes. <3 I love you all for the sake of Allah!

Sister Amat, Allah bless you. You're a doll. Mash'Allah your kindness is pure and may ALlah bless you all.

I am still getting adjusted to the site... I still can't send messages, nor can I look at others profiles. But Maybe I need to comment more on threads :) I look forward to a new friendship! Allah bless you all, all of you are in my duaas.

Riana17
08-16-2011, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by flowergarden
Jazak Allah Khair!

Thank you Brothers and Sisters. I love all the kind and warm welcomes. <3 I love you all for the sake of Allah!

Sister Amat, Allah bless you. You're a doll. Mash'Allah your kindness is pure and may ALlah bless you all.

I am still getting adjusted to the site... I still can't send messages, nor can I look at others profiles. But Maybe I need to comment more on threads :) I look forward to a new friendship! Allah bless you all, all of you are in my duaas.

Salam Alaikkum

Sister I love this site too, I was too inlove that I made it to be a FULL MEMBER within 3 days looool,, I even stayed very late at night, never really into forums before nor liking to chat but this site really interest me and made me Increase my IMAAN, plus there are many good friends here too, alhamdollelah cant ask for more

actually It wasnt waste post, there are many interesting topics here, so inshallah you can make it soon so we can communicate and talk silly too in private msgs,,, ooooopps just kidding, we are well behave Admin!:p

flowergarden
08-17-2011, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Salam Alaikkum

Sister I love this site too, I was too inlove that I made it to be a FULL MEMBER within 3 days looool,, I even stayed very late at night, never really into forums before nor liking to chat but this site really interest me and made me Increase my IMAAN, plus there are many good friends here too, alhamdollelah cant ask for more

actually It wasnt waste post, there are many interesting topics here, so inshallah you can make it soon so we can communicate and talk silly too in private msgs,,, ooooopps just kidding, we are well behave Admin!
Salaam Alaikum sister!
You're so funny! I appreciate all the warm welcomes... It is hard for me to come on here, because I am in school and my studies take up all my day until the very night. Today I am happy because I am ahead in my studies and can take a break!

I really like this site so much! Haha I can't wait to get to become full member! :) and yes we all are behaved and good :D

alhamdulilaah
08-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Asalamu alaikum,

Sister flowergarden, looking forward inshAllah the day when u will become full member.

Riana17
08-18-2011, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by alhamdulilaah
Asalamu alaikum,

Sister flowergarden, looking forward inshAllah the day when u will become full member.
Amen, Ya Rabb

flowergarden
08-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Asalamu alaikum,

Salaam wa Alaikum sister! Thank you for your wishes. InshAllah! :)
Jazak Allah Khair for all the welcomes...

Nice to meet everyone

Who Am I?
08-18-2011, 08:36 PM
:sl:

50 posts, sister. At 50 posts you'll be a full member.

Anyway, I believe you already know who I am, sort of.

Just think "Oh no, it's him again!" and there I will be. ;D That seems to be most people's reaction whenever I arrive.

Strzelecki
08-19-2011, 03:01 AM
Wa 3alaikum salaam sister Flowergarden.
Welcome to the forums!! :)

I hope you enjoy it here inshaAllah.

flowergarden
08-20-2011, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by King of Nines
0 posts, sister. At 50 posts you'll be a full member.

Anyway, I believe you already know who I am, sort of.

Just think "Oh no, it's him again!" and there I will be. That seems to be most people's reaction whenever I arrive.
Salaam Wa Alaikum brother King of nines!
I do know you dear brother! Jazak Allah Khair for your kind words. I appreciate it! :) 50 post more.... so much left lol... I will do it eventually inshallah! ;D

flowergarden
08-20-2011, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by buriedaway_4536
Wa 3alaikum salaam sister Flowergarden.
Welcome to the forums!!

I hope you enjoy it here inshaAllah.
Salaam brother buriedaway,
Thank you for your kind word, so far I love this website. It is beautiful! Alhamdullah, it is the best!

alhamdulilaah
08-20-2011, 02:46 AM
Asalamu alaikum,

Sister Flowergarden, congratulations, u reached 50 Posts.

flowergarden
08-20-2011, 03:22 AM
Asalamu alaikum,

Sister Flowergarden, congratulations, u reached 50 Posts.
Wa Alaikum Asalaam Sister,
I did!! I didn't even notice. :giggling:
Thank you so much! :) Yaaaay.
now we all can message each other, Right?

alhamdulilaah
08-20-2011, 03:25 AM
yes, many other features, u can add signature and signature pic, avatar pic, just check ur profile.

flowergarden
08-21-2011, 03:52 AM
yes, many other features, u can add signature and signature pic, avatar pic, just check ur profile.
That's cool! :) Thanks for letting me know sister... It is nice to meet you. :statisfie

alhamdulilaah
08-21-2011, 08:06 PM
It is nice to meet you sister also.

While there is 300 posts to complete to get in sister's section.

flowergarden
08-31-2011, 04:40 AM
While there is 300 posts to complete to get in sister's section.
InshAllah I will oneday get to 300! Probably take me a while, since school take up most of my time! :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!