/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Taraweeh Compulsory

zakahmed
08-14-2011, 08:48 AM
I fall into one of those cateogories which mean I'm not allowed to fast but I was just wondering if I should still be reading the Taraweeh prayer? Or should I be trying to do extra sunnah and nafl instead?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakahmed
08-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Any thoughts ? I'm really not too sure what the right thing to do is.

Jazak Allah

Hamza Asadullah
08-22-2011, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zakahmed
I fall into one of those cateogories which mean I'm not allowed to fast but I was just wondering if I should still be reading the Taraweeh prayer? Or should I be trying to do extra sunnah and nafl instead?
Asalaamu Alaikum, Tarawee is not fard but it is Sunnah Mu'kkadah and is very emphasised in Raamdan so it should be prayed.

It depends on what your condition is. If you are physically able to pray Salaah in the Masjid then there is no reason why you cannot pray Tarawee in the Masjid.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Predator
08-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Which category do you fall in ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
08-26-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm not allowed to fast
:sl:

What exactly does that mean? There are very, very few situations where a male Muslim is not allowed to fast. Please clarify.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!