/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give Charity for FREE - through your Mobile Phone

- Qatada -
08-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullah waBarakaatuh

Give Charity for FREE through your Mobile/Cell Phone

This is legal and works in the UK for sure, not sure about other countries.

Steps:

1 - Get a Free Sim card on a network which gives good offers.

I recommend you get a Free Sim card on the TESCO Network.

2 - Top it up, and recieve their offer.

I mentioned TESCO sim in step 1 because if you Topup any amount of credit, they will Triple it [x3].

I.e. you topup £20 x 3 = you get £60 credit on your phone Alhamdulillah.

3 - Text the Free earned Credit as Charity:

To any Islamic charity which accepts the 'Text to Donate' system.

I.e.

Text to this Number: 70070

TUBE99 [Palestine Water Aid]
QPRN50 [Quran for Dawah Distribution]
CARE 1510 [Minhaj Charity]

I.e. If you text the following in a Text message:
TUBE99 £40

Then Send the message - £40 will be give to the poor Muslims in Palestine who are dying because they have no clean water to drink.

BONUS FREE CHARITY:

GiftAid: When you donate the money through text (you won't be charged for the text), you will get a text back confirming the payment, and they will tell you to click a Link (most likely the 'JustGiving.com' site) and you will be told to Click on the Link, and just by Clicking on it - the value of your charity will be increased (as a free bonus).

FREE CHARITY by migrating your number to another SIM Network:

Many Phone Networks are competing for Newer customers. So they will give you FREE Credit to you if you change your number to their network.

You can get a SIM you don't use anymore, and transfer it's number to a new network simcard by contacting the company (email/phone/website etc.)

They (your old number network) will tell you they are sad you are leaving them, and they will give you a PAC code, which you will give to your network. And the new network should give you the free credit for transferring your Number to their network.

You can use that Money to give to your chosen charity.

see for more info:
http://cow.neondragon.net/index.php/pac-codes-how-to-transfer-your-mobile-number-when-switching-networks

I.e.
3 Network gives you £10 Free credit for transferring your number to their network.
Orange network gives you £5 Free credit etc.

Remember, you are living in a country where the value of £1 is alot. £1 could feed a family for a day in another Muslim country. So imagine how much people would be praying for you if you put in a little bit of effort to give free charity to your brothers and sisters who are dying.

O Allah, accept us and give us the ability to help your cause. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
08-14-2011, 02:39 PM
:threadapp..........

5alim
08-14-2011, 06:40 PM
MaashaAllah very good idea to help our ummah. I'll give this a try soon. InshaAllah.

yas2010
08-14-2011, 06:45 PM
MashAllah excellent idea. Will def give it a try...InshAllah. Thankyou for sharing.:D

Found this on the guardian website if you want to read a bit more

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011...-mobile-phones

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!