/* */

PDA

View Full Version : knock........knock - its newbie

dž.as.a.džasmin
08-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Esselamu alejkum to all muslims and hi to those who r not muslim.

Im 24, from Bosnia. I live in a small town where the majority r muslim (maybe 95%), but of those 95% only a small number of peope r religious and practice islam in everyday life. Islamic community/jama'at in my city is not organised well (in my opinion) and there is no too much islamic activities, lessons etc. For example, its ramadan now and we naver have organised some together iftars.
When i was a student i lived in sarajevo, wich is capital of bosnia and i get used to attending all sort of islamic activities and hangin with my muslim sisters.
Last year i graduated and came home and i start missing all those stuff, especially islamic lessons (yes, internet is full of it, but thats not it, if u understand what i mean) and spending time with muslim people who have iman in their heart not just muslim by name.
I feel my iman is going down sometimes coz i dont have too much religious friends in here. Thats why i decidet to join some forum. I found this one and its seems like its a good one :thumbs_up

U will have to forgive me for imperfect english,now and in future :D

And one tehnical issue - can i upload my own avatar or i have to use pre-defined ones? Maybe i can but after 50 posts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
08-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay here

peace

ardianto
08-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Assalamualaikum, sister.

Welcome to Islamicboard forum. :welcome:

aadil77
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM
:wa: sis

I'm sure we have some bosnian members here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM
:sl:

Welcome to IB and may your stay enjoyable and beneficial one.

I think sister Grofica is from Bosnia, but living in the USA. There were also some other members from Bosnia.

dž.as.a.džasmin
08-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Thank u all for ur welcome

format_quote Originally Posted by Ramadhan
I think sister Grofica is from Bosnia
yep, i can see from that username she is from Bosnia

جوري
08-15-2011, 05:42 PM
:welcome: aboard we're genuinely happy to have you aboard and Ramadan Mubarak..
do you have photos from Bosnia?

:w:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-15-2011, 06:29 PM

Whos there?!? (couldnt resist)

Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam sis

Welcome to the forum! Best thing you can come here whenever you like, door will never be closed unless the forum goes down or something..

Hope you enjoy your stay here and also find it beneficial towards yourself inshaa'Allaah..

alhamdulilaah
08-15-2011, 08:11 PM
wa alaikum as salam,

Sister dž.as.a.džasmin, Welcome to the forum,

Hope u enjoy ur stay here and benefit from it, InshAllah.

dž.as.a.džasmin
08-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Thank u all once again.

format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
do you have photos from Bosnia?
I cant post any link, photos or videos coz im new member and my account is limited.
But if u use fb try to find page called "Visit Bosnia", they have some great photos of Bosnia.
Even if u dont use fb i think u can access their photos if u search on google.

I hope u'll find it easily:)

جوري
08-17-2011, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by dž.as.a.džasmin
Thank u all once again.

I cant post any link, photos or videos coz im new member and my account is limited.
But if u use fb try to find page called "Visit Bosnia", they have some great photos of Bosnia.
Even if u dont use fb i think u can access their photos if u search on google.

I hope u'll find it easily:)
I'd FB for a total of one week. .. I just couldn't handle it.. will check it out insha'Allah but we all agree web pix aren't the same as the local ones.. perhaps insha'Allah once you become a full member you can share some.. can't wait to visit Bosnia insha'Allah

Riana17
08-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Salam Alaikkum Sister,

IB is really good and really full of good Muslims & cute ones like me lol
Seriously, IB can answer anything, whether its clarification of our deen or personal problems, name it, people here are so clever Subhanallah,what a service for us

Dontworry about your English, we all understand you perfectly, masha Allah

dž.as.a.džasmin
08-17-2011, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
insha'Allah once you become a full member you can share some
I will inshallah post my own as soon as i become full member. I have my own photos at Panoramio.com but as i said i cant share anything now. Too many restrictions:heated:
:D

format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
cute ones
Hahaha, yeah right. I can see ur mood is "In love" and thats what make whole world look cute to u :giggling:

Riana17
08-17-2011, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dž.as.a.džasmin
I will inshallah post my own as soon as i become full member. I have my own photos at Panoramio.com but as i said i cant share anything now. Too many restrictions:heated:
:D

Hahaha, yeah right. I can see ur mood is "In love" and thats what make whole world look cute to u :giggling:

Salam Alaikkum Sisters,
No I'm not kidding anymore, I'm really cute, I have small face, small eyes, small lips and BIG nose
Nyahhaha:D:D:D

Yes Sis, love love love... theres no reason not to be inlove lol

IslamicRevival
08-17-2011, 05:57 PM
lol. This thread makes me smile. Welcome to Islamicboard :)

Aprender
08-17-2011, 06:40 PM
:) Welcome to the forum

So happy to have you here sis!

dž.as.a.džasmin
08-18-2011, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Yes Sis, love love love... theres no reason not to be inlove lol
Im glad u feel that way-head in the clouds:D O yep, there's really good reason not to be in love, love can hurt;D

Sister Aprender, brother Vision thank u both for ur welcome. And i dont see any reason to laugh, this was very serious thread :giggling:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!