/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You guys seen this movie? or Heard of it? (Azzan)

User29123
08-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Salam

so I was Youtubing and was searching random stuff, then I wanted to to listen to the Azaan (also Adhan) So I type it in and see some results and then see "Azaan Movie" I was like what? So I watch the trailer, guess what? Yeah you guessed right a movie about Islamic Terrorist (well that's what it seems to be) It's a Indian made movie, nice to see they are all still blaming Islam for everything, it releases this September hope it gets banned in my country and all over, lol.

It's like that other American movie "The Kingdom" blaming Islam about every terrorist act, can't believe Saudis allowed those Americans in to make a movie like that, if we did it, it would never be broadcasted...

Here is link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hl6kJ32yYA

Just disgrace, another brainwashing tool.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
08-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Salaam,

Bollywood must be running out of ideas. I hate bollywood movies...I would rather chew on my own slipper than watch two lunatics dancing in the middle of the streets or on top of a building.

zakahmed
08-17-2011, 11:07 PM
I cant believe so many people are into bollywood , I personally get a headache from them after a few seconds.

Perseveranze
08-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Lol, no major/famous actors, seems like a low budget movie.

You know what the Prophet(pbuh) said... They'll attack from every side.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
User29123
08-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Oh I DO NOT watch bollywood movies they are not worth the time, plus I don't understand much Hindi language..my family watches them, this movies going to be a disgrace...

SafaAuditore
08-18-2011, 02:59 AM
haha yayy now I have an excuse to tell people when they go “:OOOOO You don’t like bollywoooood?!?!?!”

But brooo, we can’t let these things anger us. You watch any movie about Arabs, it’ll always have something to do with terrorism. You watch a movie about terrorism, it’ll always have Arabs. They’re attacking us through propaganda, through the media, through the lies they say thru their teeth every day. When we speak up, they shoot us back down. We can’t really do anything but pray for God to help us, cause we know we’re powerful with him on our side :D

noorseeker
08-18-2011, 03:51 AM
Well if they dont have arabs in it , the movie wont work.

But in all honesty i think people cant reallt be that stupid

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!