/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This made me cry. 2 year old shot in head

ابن آل مرة
08-16-2011, 12:24 PM
This is in Lattakia, Syria. may Allah hasten the destruction of Bashar and his allies. may Allah hasten the victory for Muslims in Syria.

La hawla wala quwwata illa billah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
that kid is going straight to heaven

Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Ya Allaah!

Aameen ya rabb!!!

Inna Lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi raji'oon!

pure evilness.

alhamdulilaah
08-16-2011, 02:12 PM
Inna lillahiwa inna ilahi rajiun.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riana17
08-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Ya Allah, have mercy on us imsad may You give patience to her parents and relatives :cry::cry::cry:

Abz2000
08-16-2011, 02:23 PM
Innalillaahi wa-inna ilaihi raji'un,

brothers and sisters - we must not jump so easily to conclusions, we see those who oppose the government in Syria and Libya turning to those who have killed millions of innocent people in Iraq Afghanistan and all over the world, and now they are killing innocent people in Libya, I'm not saying Assad is good, I am saying that the enemies of Islam want to install something worse, like they are in Libya, and this happened after both those leaders spoke out against Zionist policies,
Assad put troops on the israeli border and the zionists threatened to kill him, then the social media sites went haywire, also research "gay girl from Syria" and "pentagon social networking software"

May Allah give us the ability to make the correct decisions in our affairs and never turn to the enemies of Islam, remember how they used then betrayed the mujahideen in Afghanistan?
And may Allah strengthen the hearts of the child's family and loved ones so they make the right decisions
Peace

Ramadhan
08-16-2011, 02:36 PM
La Hawla wa la Quwwata illa billahil 'aliyyil adhiim.

Riana17
08-16-2011, 03:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
Innalillaahi wa-inna ilaihi raji'un,

brothers and sisters - we must not jump so easily to conclusions, we see those who oppose the government in Syria and Libya turning to those who have killed millions of innocent people in Iraq Afghanistan and all over the world, and now they are killing innocent people in Libya, I'm not saying Assad is good, I am saying that the enemies of Islam want to install something worse, like they are in Libya, and this happened after both those leaders spoke out against Zionist policies,
Assad put troops on the israeli border and the zionists threatened to kill him, then the social media sites went haywire, also research "gay girl from Syria" and "pentagon social networking software"

May Allah give us the ability to make the correct decisions in our affairs and never turn to the enemies of Islam, remember how they used then betrayed the mujahideen in Afghanistan?
And may Allah strengthen the hearts of the child's family and loved ones so they make the right decisions
Peace
Salam Alaikkum
I do agree with you, I believe that no MONEY no war plus politics is always dirty

The responsibilities is always in the head of the Leader, there is no doubt that ISLAMIC approach is the only solution to this and it needs cooperation from everyone,

in the end Allah will judge fairly, HE IS THE BEST IN JUDGMENT so surely & no doubt we will all be accountable for our chosen actions

SafaAuditore
08-17-2011, 11:30 PM
ohhhhh ya allahhh =(((((
immediate goosebumps, i couldn't even play the video O.O
inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oonnnn =((((((((((((
:cry:

جوري
08-17-2011, 11:36 PM
This is the time to make du3a oh Muslims for your ummah these are your bros & srs.. Time to beseech God to take down our enemies outside and in. The west isn't anyone's friend. Every where there is chaos and death of the innocents, they have a direct hand.. Name them by name in your prayers make du3a for their demise and our victory for a just and chaste ummah to rise from the shambles and debauchery.. And 7asbona Allah wa'ni3ma alwakeel!!!!!!!

جوري
08-17-2011, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abz2000
I promise you that it is an act I have two family members who work in high positions in middle eastern govt. one of them has resigned from all the B.S and I assure the Zionist govt. and the Asad govt. and regime are very simpatico as is the case with all of the middle east don't be fooled by what's outwardly an act of heroics. Also he's not a Muslim and doesn't consider Sunnis to be Muslim!

:w:

Abz2000
08-18-2011, 12:27 AM
I dont put it past them sis, I'm no longer surprised by the twists and deceptions of leaders who are wolves in sheep's clothing, check out my "crimes against humanity" page here:

Http://abz2000.com/crimesagainsthumanity.aspx

The injustice and hypocrisy sometimes makes you feel you wish you could put your hand through the tv and rip lying news reporters' throats out from their shoulders while they read their fake reports, also beware of "fox jazeera" which seems like a pacifist station made for Arabs who are slightly in the know, their spin on Libya leading up to the attack on the nation spoke volumes

Strzelecki
08-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon! :(

Ali Mujahidin
08-20-2011, 10:21 AM
:sl:

It certainly is gruesome. Not to cast aspersions on the OP but where did that come from? Any data? Like who did it?

Whatever, war and violence is an ugly side of life which, unfortunately, has been with humanity ever since Cain killed Abel. What we can do is teach the young ones not to kill senselessly. Don't make the mistake of teaching the young ones to give up violence. Violence has a time and a place and a use in the general scheme of things. WaLLahu aklam.

yas2010
08-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon :cry: May this little one play in Jannah. Insh'Allah

May Allah (swt) shower his mercy upon us all, especially the parents and relatives of this child.

Never forget that in the court of Allah (Swt) on the day of judgement justice will be served.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!