/* */

PDA

View Full Version : problem with cleaning when at work

anonymous
08-17-2011, 09:54 AM
whenever going to the toilet after urinating - no matter how many times i clean myself i always feel wet down there -
i normally use water at home and then feel at ease - but when out for example when im at work i use tissue -

i never feel clean - i find myself rubbing so many times i get sore down there but at the end when wiping my self again the tissue still comes out a bit moist - is this normal

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-17-2011, 11:53 AM
It is better to use both tissue and water. Carry an empty bottle with you at work and take it with you to the toilet. After wiping clean with a tissue simply was area with water then dry yourself. You should NOT be constantly rubbing. Keep in your mind that you are doing wrong by going into extremes when it comes to purity. After washing and drying and washing hands etc do NOT think about it again.

You are wasting valuable time by constantly going into extremes for no reason. Save your time. So stop going extreme in such matters and do NOT think about it once you are done. If you follow this advice everytime then you will save yourself a lot of time and energy Into doing more worship especially in this blessed month.

noorseeker
08-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Brother as the Brother hamza has stated take a bottle or like my self take a cup of water, and wet tissue before you wipe

If you can dampem your under wear a bit, then that way you feel a bit wet and you will stop worrying if you suddenly feel any wetness

anonymous
08-18-2011, 06:42 AM
ok will do

one more question -
when fasting they say if water goes into the private parts fasting will break - what if you were doing intanja and water went poured onto an internal bit of the vagina as it was stickng out and then the internal bit went back in after it was wet - how deep can th ewater go for the fats to break

is it possible for the fast to have broken? they say the water has to reach the suppository area - how deep is that - does anyone know

sorry for the persoannal question

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
08-18-2011, 01:13 PM
theres another question similar in this section or on page 2 , that should help

Ramadhan
08-18-2011, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
ok will do

one more question -
when fasting they say if water goes into the private parts fasting will break - what if you were doing intanja and water went poured onto an internal bit of the vagina as it was stickng out and then the internal bit went back in after it was wet - how deep can th ewater go for the fats to break

is it possible for the fast to have broken? they say the water has to reach the suppository area - how deep is that - does anyone know

sorry for the persoannal question
Sister, you have already asked this question on the other thread.

Also, water reaches private parts do NOT break fasting.

It does seem you have never read anything anyone posted in the replies to your questions.

جوري
08-18-2011, 07:39 PM
buy a portable toto washlet it is excellent

also carry baby wipes..

you can purchase both at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...x=toto+washlet

the portable washlet is now on sale, honestly it is so worth it. I also have the system installed in all our bathrooms. I don't understand why they don't come standard in all bathrooms. One time I was staying at this 5 star hotel in Utah where Bush lodged and the bathroom is so fancy, the toilet of course is isolated. They give you a phone there because that's 'civilized' .. you can call for help with your bowel movements you just can't suds afterward.. not sure where these people's brains lie...

:w:

جوري
08-18-2011, 07:45 PM
here is a different brand that does the same thing but cheaper
http://www.sanicare.com/Renaissance-...idet-p/rtb.htm

aadil77
08-18-2011, 08:05 PM
What in the world is that?^ ;D

this is my recommendation to the brother:

جوري
08-18-2011, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
What in the world is that?^ ;D

this is my recommendation to the brother:

when you try it you'll never go back.. You need propulsion and those regular plastic bottles just don't offer it, neither are they discrete and you can't add soap to that mix ^o)

noorseeker
08-18-2011, 08:14 PM
wow i need to order me one of those.

Bro those bottles are way too big,

I have a drink machine at work , which gives boiling hot water, so i chuck half and add cold water , itdoes da job:skeleton:

aadil77
08-18-2011, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

when you try it you'll never go back.. You need propulsion and those regular plastic bottles just don't offer it, neither are they discrete and you can't add soap to that mix ^o)
but you also need capacity and those little water guns don't seem to have it

I think i'll leave it there +o(

noorseeker
08-18-2011, 08:20 PM
The big boys need to come out in Ramadan;D

جوري
08-18-2011, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
but you also need capacity and those little water guns don't seem to have it

I think i'll leave it there +o(
It holds quite a bit, but when I am working or in a restaurant or whatever I prefer bathrooms where the sink is right by the toilet so you can refill if needed. Usually the handicap bathrooms come equip with everything you need.
Also you should really do your bug business at home if you can, using a public bathroom is bad enough for a small job I can't imagine anyone using with any semblance of comfort or cleanliness..

Salahudeen
08-18-2011, 09:23 PM
I just wait till I get home public bathrooms make me feel very sick +o( disabled toilets are normally a bit more cleaner and if I'm forced I use them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!