/* */

PDA

View Full Version : washing hands in sink

anonymous
08-18-2011, 10:35 AM
when washing impure hands in the sink is the water from your hands that fall back into sink impure
would it make the sink impure and would you have to clean it??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-20-2011, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
when washing impure hands in the sink is the water from your hands that fall back into sink impure
would it make the sink impure and would you have to clean it??
Sis you have already asked many different variations of this same question. You know deep in your heart the answer is no. You are letting this take over your life and worship. Be strong and stop giving in to it. Trust in your heart and when you are given answers and advice then apply it to every situation.

جوري
08-20-2011, 01:45 AM
I think the situation goes beyond what members here can offer. I advise you to please seek some counseling, OCD can destroy lives but you can overcome it with professional help insha'Allah..

:w:

Hamza Asadullah
08-20-2011, 02:11 AM
I have advised the sister to get professional help with her OCD on many occassions and she has re-assured me that she is going to.

I hope sister you get prfessional help for your condition as soon as possible otherwise you will continue to struggle every single day with the simplest of tasks and it will continue to take over your life.

May Allah give you shifa. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
08-20-2011, 04:54 PM
Salaam.
I do want to get professional help. But I want to talk to a Muslim councellor. But I don't know anyone. If you could recommend anyone that would be great.

جوري
08-20-2011, 05:00 PM
All doctors will grant you the same quality of care, go to your PCP and ask that s/he reference you to a psychiatrist from the background of your choosing..

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!