/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dnt feel like doing anyth during ramadhan

nutty
08-18-2011, 11:57 AM
Assalamun alaikmum

During ramadhan i dnt feel feel like my normally self..during the rest of the year i notice certain feeling when my ibadah increases i feel contend and uplifted and a connection with Allah swt but during ramadhan i feel empty i cant wait to finish namaz i dnt have the urge to do any ibadah and when i do i dnt feel anythin i dnt feel i have a connection with Allah swt :cry:. This always happens every ramadhan once ramadhan is over i feel normal again.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-20-2011, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
Assalamun alaikmum

During ramadhan i dnt feel feel like my normally self..during the rest of the year i notice certain feeling when my ibadah increases i feel contend and uplifted and a connection with Allah swt but during ramadhan i feel empty i cant wait to finish namaz i dnt have the urge to do any ibadah and when i do i dnt feel anythin i dnt feel i have a connection with Allah swt :cry:. This always happens every ramadhan once ramadhan is over i feel normal again.
Subhaanallah most of us feel the other way around. Most of the year we find it difficult but in Ramadan worship becomes more pleasurable and easy. A person not having the pleasure of worshipping Allah in Ramadan is truly deprived.

What do you think are the underlying reasons for this? How long has this been going on for? Was there an event that triggered this off? Did you have a bad experience once in Ramadan maybe as a child or what can you pinpoint as the cause of this?

جوري
08-20-2011, 01:41 AM
Sometimes a poor diet, and bad bowel habits affect it physically and emotionally and we feel a general lassitude that reflects on everything from work to worship. Try a good diet for a few days see if it changes your condition for the better insha'Allah..
fruits, nuts, yogurt, honey, high fiber that sort of thing..

:w:

nutty
08-20-2011, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Subhaanallah most of us feel the other way around. Most of the year we find it difficult but in Ramadan worship becomes more pleasurable and easy. A person not having the pleasure of worshipping Allah in Ramadan is truly deprived.

What do you think are the underlying reasons for this? How long has this been going on for? Was there an event that triggered this off? Did you have a bad experience once in Ramadan maybe as a child or what can you pinpoint as the cause of this?
I just dnt know what happens to me in ramadhan...every year its the same...i get angry quickly,irritated quickly.i cant seem to reason with my self telling my self how important ramadhan is, the favours of Allah etc.. nothing seems to work...i feel low and i cant pull my self out when normally i self talk to my self or listen to lecture i feel better. I am missing out on sooo much evry ramadhan its depressin to think about it..
nothing seems to work...its like am all wounded up ready to attack at the least provocation.

i hvae my normally breakfast during sehri and not too much food at iftar cos then i wouldnt be able to reading namaz afterwards.

but once ramadhan is gone i no things will be back to normally

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
08-20-2011, 11:15 AM
It's not just you. I think you should read this article and there are many useful articles here about how to remain productive during Ramadan.
How to keep yourself motivated during Ramadan

Innocent Soul
08-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Also read this article :).
Does fasting kills your productivity?

Hamza Asadullah
08-22-2011, 02:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nutty
I just dnt know what happens to me in ramadhan...every year its the same...i get angry quickly,irritated quickly.i cant seem to reason with my self telling my self how important ramadhan is, the favours of Allah etc.. nothing seems to work...i feel low and i cant pull my self out when normally i self talk to my self or listen to lecture i feel better. I am missing out on sooo much evry ramadhan its depressin to think about it..
nothing seems to work...its like am all wounded up ready to attack at the least provocation.

i hvae my normally breakfast during sehri and not too much food at iftar cos then i wouldnt be able to reading namaz afterwards.

but once ramadhan is gone i no things will be back to normally
I think this may be more of a physical issue then. Have you gone been to the doctors about it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!