/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Headache (left side)

Abdul-Raouf
08-22-2011, 06:35 AM
For the past 4 days (from Thursday), I get this headache.. in the left side alone... mostly it starts in the afternoon and mostly it reduces after iftaar.. then goes away.I work for IT... and watching the monitor.. in the afternoon... it gets terrible.

Also i ate unsuitable food for iftar - chilly parotta and coffee.. for breaking the fast on wednesday... right from that day till today .. i have problem with stomach as well.

Is the headache and the stomach due to fasting? But i have never got these in the past.. during ramadhan.. why now :( ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
08-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Is the headache accompanied by sensitivity to light or sound? do you have nausea with it? if yes do you vomit? is your eye involved i.e do you get tearing? have you changed anything about your diet in the past four days or since Ramadan started? does your headache come on suddenly and then go away, do you wake up with it and it gets worst? how would you grade it from 1-10?

:w:

جوري
08-22-2011, 07:07 AM
May Allah swt grant you both shifa'a.. I have had a history of migraines since I was a little girl.. they're the worst thing ever.. you probably just have a tension or stress headache..

Ansariyah
08-22-2011, 11:08 AM
I had a similar headache first two weeks of Ramadan but Alhamdulilah it went away. I drink now more water during iftar, I think that helps cause when you don't drink water it can cause headaches. So when you eat put the tea/sodas away drink water instead. May Allah grant you good health ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
08-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Ive been getting headaches for the past week or so aswell but feeling better today Thanks to Allah Azzawajal
Drink lots of water at sehri and you should be fine InshAllah

Abdul-Raouf
08-22-2011, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
Is the headache accompanied by sensitivity to light or sound? No do you have nausea with it? No if yes do you vomit?Actually had vomitting sensation 2 months back thereafter No is your eye involved i.e do you get tearing?No tears..but the pain was in the left part of head..kinda back of the top part of eye have you changed anything about your diet in the past four days or since Ramadan started? actually last wedensday.. i had unsuitable oily-heavy-chilly food at iftar..that spoiled digestive system.. only after that this headache came..does your headache come on suddenly and then go away, do you wake up with it and it gets worst? no its only in the day time in the afternoon and till the evening.. not in night..and its not after sleep..how would you grade it from 1-10? Its not worst.. Its manageable.. but i was bothered because.. it was coming every day from wedensday.. and it was new to me.. not more than 6.

Consulted a general Doctor today.. gave me some medicines(paracetamol, omicap, ornidazole)... told me to have light food without spice .. May ALLAH make our Ramadhan fasting smooth and easy... without any health issues.

جوري
08-22-2011, 07:59 PM
ok al7mdlilah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!