/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anger Issues? How to solve them?

User29123
08-22-2011, 11:33 PM
السلام اليكم

I have this issue and its getting to me a lot now as I realise. I am on the computer and internet all day, as this is my main interest. Now during Ramadan I have only prayed during the first week and have suddenly stopped, not made a pray in the last 2/half weeks horrible and feel bad. Second is I have not even like studied or learnt something about PC (I usually do) I am trying to get my websites up to date and stuff, and avoid playing games and watching movies as bad things happen :(.

My main problem I face is navigating away from studying I like studying but I don't I just start browsing random stuff (Youtube) and then seeing loads of Anti-Islamic stuff on Media and websites, and it makes me very angry and I start asking questions to my self about my Religion and Religion in General.

I used to pray a lot before Ramadan and its given me the exercise I need but now I feel I am going lazy and FAT. I can't find a job or there are cleaning ones but not something I like..

I have been reading the Quran on and off but I am only on 6 chapter. So its a slow process I waste my time doing useless stuff, I need urgent help, I think its getting me stressed out a lot.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
08-24-2011, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PoweredByGoogle
السلام اليكم

I have this issue and its getting to me a lot now as I realise. I am on the computer and internet all day, as this is my main interest. Now during Ramadan I have only prayed during the first week and have suddenly stopped, not made a pray in the last 2/half weeks horrible and feel bad. Second is I have not even like studied or learnt something about PC (I usually do) I am trying to get my websites up to date and stuff, and avoid playing games and watching movies as bad things happen :(.

My main problem I face is navigating away from studying I like studying but I don't I just start browsing random stuff (Youtube) and then seeing loads of Anti-Islamic stuff on Media and websites, and it makes me very angry and I start asking questions to my self about my Religion and Religion in General.

I used to pray a lot before Ramadan and its given me the exercise I need but now I feel I am going lazy and FAT. I can't find a job or there are cleaning ones but not something I like..

I have been reading the Quran on and off but I am only on 6 chapter. So its a slow process I waste my time doing useless stuff, I need urgent help, I think its getting me stressed out a lot.
Asalaamu Alaikum, My brother i have replied to a similar post of yours before and it does not seem like you took the steps i advised you.

You must really force yourself to get out of this lazy routine you have gotten yourself into. You are wasting so much valuable time which you willr egret forever!

You need to take back control of your life as you have let yourself go for too long. You must to stop going on the internet as you end up browsing freely on the web and that is a dangerous thing to do as you are well aware of. You end up going into sites that you should and that will only make your situation worse.

You should move your computer to an area in the house where there are others around so you will never get tempted to browse. You should really tell internalise in your mind that you are doing yourself so much harm right now as well as wasting a significant amount of time.

EVERY second that we waste will NEVER come back to us and the time we have in Ramadan is even more important than at any other time of the year.
The prayers and potential good deeds you are missing out on will be a HUGE source of regret for you on the day of judgement. Not only is each fard Salaah we pray in Ramadan worth 70 Fard salahs but each Nawafil prayer is worth the reward of a fard. Subhaanallah!

On top of that by you neglecting the prayers you are not going to be rewarded for your fasts and committing sins in Ramadan is more severe than in any other time of the year.

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "The first thing which will be judged among a man's deeds on the Day of Resurrection is the Prayer. If this is in good order, then he will succeed and prosper, but if it is defective, then he will fail and lose." [Tirmidhi]

Those of us who abandon the Salaah have abandoned our belief. Some scholars have said he who abandons it is no longer Muslim. This is said based on a hadith such as this one: "The covenant between us and them is prayer, so if anyone abandons it, he has become a disbeliever." [Ahmad]

Also every prayer you miss you are getting very major sin each time for which you will have to face tens of thousands of years in the fire of Hell for each prayer you have missed. Can you imagine that the least punishment of Hell is that we will wear shoes of fire and our heads will boil like a couldron.Can you imagine what the most severe punishment is? May Allah save us from such a terrible punishment.

If you have ever opened an oven door and felt the heat on the face then can you imagine what it will be like in Hell when the temperature will be tens of thousands of degrees celsius?

My brother let us fear Allah. Death is waiting for us and it will NOT wait for no one. Death will not wait for us to change our ways. Death will not wait for us to start praying Salaah. But death WILL strike at its appointed time. So if death strikes us whilst we are not praying and committing sins can you imagine what a horrible death that will be?

For those of us destined for Hell the extreme and terrible torture begins when we first see the angel of death. For such a person they will see the angel of death in the worst way possible. Forget any horror movie you have ever seen the angel of death will arrive at its most horrible form and it will torture the person who is destined to hell until the soul is taken to the grave.

Then in the grave the person will endure more terrible torture until the day of judgement. The day of judgement has been described by the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as a "terrible day". Can you imagine how much more terrible it will be for those destined to hell? When the sun will be so close to the Earth and we will be melting with sweat but we will not die or be dissolved but we will feel the torture of the sun at a close distance. We will be naked on that day.

Those who are destined for Hell will be given the book of deeds will in the left hand and never will they feel such shame as they will feel on that day. From there they will be dragged into Hell and endure punishment more severe than a person can ever imagine or comprehend.

This is what will happen to us if we die whilst we are sinning or not praying our Salaah. We will die like a wretched dogs. Why should we die in such a way when we have the opportunity RIGHT NOW to go towards Allah and fulfill our obligations unto him by praying all of our Salaah on time and refraining from anything which angers or displeases him.

My brother Ramadan is such a mercy for us believers. It is a time where praying Salaah, reciting Qur'an and doing good deeds becomes easy. It is a time where we can gain forgiveness for sins that we have done FOR A WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE.

This one special night is our BEST opportunity to change our lives forever! We MUST internalise in our minds that we will from now on live for the hereafter and do everything to please Allah. We must internalise in these next few nights that we will NEVER go back to how we were before. We must internalise that we will strive to do everything to please Allah and refrain from anything which angers or displeases him!

This is our opportunity and we may NEVER get such an opportunity again! This may be our last Ramadan. It may even be our very last day on this Earth! How many Muslims have died not thinking they were going to die? Go to the grave yards and look at the ages of those who died and you will see they were of ALL ages!

We could be NEXT in the freshly dug grave. We could be next to be mourned over by our families. Therefore we MUST repent sincerely NOW for there is NO time to waste and we must make a firm intention NEVER to disobey Allah and NEVER to miss another Salaah!

So abandon the computer for the remaining days of Ramadan and make firm intention never to waste your valuable time again. Your time is too precious. You must not read this and think but you must read this and MAKE CHANGES!

Do we not want the best pleasure imaginable which is to see the face of our creator in Jannah?

The Prophet (Sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “When the inhabitants of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah will say to them,

‘Do you want Me to give you anything more?’

They will reply, ‘Have You not made our faces bright? Have You not brought us into Paradise and moved us from Hell?’

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then said: Allah will then remove the Veil and they will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Lord.” [Sahih Muslim]

Subhanallah there is NOTHING more pleasurable than looking at face and appearance of the one who created us!

This is our opportunity to change and gain such an amazing opportunity! But our time is short and any moment can be our last!

Just to let you know the Laylatul Qadr dates In the UK: 25th Night is TONIGHT on Wednesday 24th of August from Maghrib until Fajr.

27th Night is on Friday 26th of August from Maghrib until Fajr.

29th night is on Sunday 28th of August from Maghrib until Fajr.

Remember: We can gain forgiveness for an entire lifetime of sins on this special night:

Abu Huraira (RA) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever stands (in prayer) in Laylatul Qadr while nourishing his faith with self-evaluation, expecting reward from Allah, will have all of his previous sins forgiven.” (Bukhari and Muslim).

So valuable is this Night of Power that the Quran devotes a special surah to it “Lailatul Qadr is better than a thousand months” [97:3]

This one night surpasses the value of 30,000 nights which means we can gain rewards of over 83 YEARS OF WORSHIP! Subhanallah! Most of us will not even live upto such an age!

So we should make a commitment to worship on all of the odd numbered nights with full sincerety and hope for mercy and forgiveness from Allah aswell as reward.

We should also make a firm commitment to Allah that we will change ourselves for the better forever. Time is short and this may be our last Ramadan! Let us grab this opportunity!

If we walk towards Allah then he will run towards us!

May Allah enable us to make the best of these last few nights & enable us to gain the maximum rewards from this auspicious night. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!