/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Earthquake in the U.S

yas2010
08-23-2011, 07:55 PM
Salaam/Peace

Just heard that there has been an earthquake in the U.S- East Coast that has measured 5.2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ica-east-coast

I hope that all members of IB and their respective families are okay?! Insh'Allah.

Waslaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
08-27-2011, 01:20 AM
its USA they got the resource to help the selfs...

noorseeker
08-27-2011, 01:53 AM
Every one needs help , even the might USA

Well they got hurricanr irene heading their way

Makes me think doesnt matter if its new york city ,Allah swt can destroy any city

جوري
08-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Yup we've had an earth quake and now we have to evacuate before noon tomorrow because of the hurricane.. it will be the size of Europe :hmm:

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Just_A_Girl13
08-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Salaam,

We've never been hit by an earthquake and then a hurricane during the same week, at least not that I can remember. Alhamdulillah there haven't been any serious damages in my area yet. I hope all of my fellow East Coast residents are doing all right, inshallah. :)

Peace and blessings be with you all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!