08-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Mash'Allah beautiful post

Flame of Hope
08-26-2011, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
Mash'Allah beautiful post
:sl:

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!

I'm glad you liked this video sister. I had actually created it just for my own viewing pleasure and remind myself of Allah's power, greatness and might.

Especially the part where I mention how Allah can turn things around in a matter of seconds.

I know very well that Allah can give His servants anything they want... but if He doesn't, it doesn't mean that He has no power, or that He isn't listening or doesn't care. He withholds His blessings from His servants for a very good reason... and the truth is often times what we consider to be good isn't good and what we consider to be evil isn't really so. Appearances can be highly deceptive. But the point is.... all power and might remains with Allah, The Most High.

Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen!!

Flame of Hope
09-07-2011, 02:34 AM

This video has been updated. And it looks and sounds better than ever, especially on the big screen. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salahudeen
09-07-2011, 02:39 AM
jazakAllah khair for your efforts

Riana17
09-07-2011, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
jazakAllah khair for your efforts
ASALAM ALAIKKUM

Amen for the DUAA

Sister Riham do you have the text of those? I can save and print them. Mashallah Helwa

Flame of Hope
09-09-2011, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Riana17
Sister Riham do you have the text of those? I can save and print them. Mashallah Helwa

I'll have the text posted here soon, inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!