/* */

PDA

View Full Version : closing fast late

anonymous
08-24-2011, 04:19 AM
If you close fast under one minute after sehri time does this nulify your fast.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
08-24-2011, 08:52 AM
my local timetable said sehri ends at 4.16 but the central mosque says it closes at 4.24

i used the 4.16 timetable but may have closed it a min late or less - would this make a difference

ardianto
08-24-2011, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
my local timetable said sehri ends at 4.16 but the central mosque says it closes at 4.24

i used the 4.16 timetable but may have closed it a min late or less - would this make a difference
:sl:

I don't know about end of sehri time in your place and why there are two different times. Maybe 4.16 is imsaq and 4.24 is subh. Maybe both are imsaq, or maybe both are subh.

My advice. Until you get an information from local alim, it's better if you stop sehri at 4.16. This is the safer option.

Hamza Asadullah
08-24-2011, 04:06 PM
Drinking water one minute after sehri time ends

Q: As I am fasting I thought the last time for sehri was 3:50am (mistakenly) but the actual last time for sehri was 3:49am. I drank water at 3:50am sharp. Would my fast be valid?
:bism:
A: As a precaution keep one qadha.
And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:
Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!