/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I remove images from my head

anonymous
08-25-2011, 07:17 AM
I've tried to lower my gaze as much as possible but sometimes you're forced to talk with women when you go for an appointment somewhere or some other situation, unfortunately due to myself finding these women attractive, their images are ingrained in my head and I keep getting thoughts about them and seeing their faces in my head imsad and it's accompanied with whispers also, I don't know how to make it stop I wish I hadn't laid eyes upon them, I remember women from when I was as young as 14 that I found attractive and their image pops into my head imsad the minute it happens I stop thinking about it but then a few seconds later it comes back again and it keeps happening, it's driving me nuts cos I don't want these things to come into my head cos it's fitna for me, but the problem is I've looked at these women and seen their beauty and their image has been ingrained in my head now, I wish there was a reset button where I could get rid so it's like I've never looked at a woman in my life.

Any advice on how to remove their images from me? imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
08-25-2011, 02:21 PM
If you are unmarried man you should try to make yourself busy with some activities. But if you are married man you must imagine your wife.

'Abd Al-Maajid
08-25-2011, 02:35 PM
There should be a delete button somewhere near your head. ;D

Ramadhan
08-26-2011, 01:59 PM
In my experience, the more you try hard to delete certain images from your mind, the more they stick. So just relax, do not think too much of them to delete them, and keep yourself busy.
Or, every time those images pop into your head, just recite some dhikr with sincerity. It sure will squash any inappropriate images you have.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamicRevival
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Sincere Dua will solve all your problems

noorseeker
08-27-2011, 01:47 AM
If you have access to the brothers section, there is a great tutorial video there, which help you immensely.

Im not sure if im allowed to say whats in that section, so apologies mods if i am in the wrong

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!