/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question regarding purity

anonymous
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
after using the toilet - before washing my hands - i stared sorting my scarf out - and the scarf was wet with water -
because i never washed my hands and the scarf had water on it - if this wet scarf touched my dry but dirty hands would the scarf become impure -

i was in the cubical so i had to put my scarf on and then get out and wash my hands - i didnt realizwe the scarf was wet -

i wiped my hands with tissue before touching the scarf , but they still werent washed -

im just asking cos i read somewhere that if your hands had urine on them and even if they got dried, if you touch a wet cloth then that cloth would become pure -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
08-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Theres a few of these similar posts in this section, im not sure if you are the same person

so im not sure as i havent understood your question

Hamza Asadullah
08-27-2011, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
after using the toilet - before washing my hands - i stared sorting my scarf out - and the scarf was wet with water -
because i never washed my hands and the scarf had water on it - if this wet scarf touched my dry but dirty hands would the scarf become impure -

i was in the cubical so i had to put my scarf on and then get out and wash my hands - i didnt realizwe the scarf was wet -

i wiped my hands with tissue before touching the scarf , but they still werent washed -

im just asking cos i read somewhere that if your hands had urine on them and even if they got dried, if you touch a wet cloth then that cloth would become pure -
Asalaamu alaikum. Your hands were wet with water after cleaning yourself so the cloth did not get impression. We did go through this same query in different angles many times.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!