/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Give up

anonymous
08-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Allah hates me! Nothing ever works out for me! I fast n feel nothing. I use to pray n felt nothing so I don't pray anymore and have much more time on my hands. I use to make dua and didnt come so I just don't bother

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
08-26-2011, 05:54 PM
:sl:

The more inclined toward attaining the happiness of Allah a person is, the more he would do good deeds, the more patient he would remain, the more wrongdoing of others against him he would tolerate, the less concerned about worldy things he would be, the more Allah conscious he would be, the more he would try to refrain from sin, the more selfless he would be, the more content he would be and the more he would strive to do the non-obligatory acts of worship.

It is in the case of the person with the above mindset that Allah would rapidly answer the dua of. Mould your thinking and approach to life to that and you will see it for yourself inshaAllah. The root requirement is ikhlaas/sincerity and the desire to seek the happiness of Allah.

Otherwise, continue to remain bitter and unsubmissive to what Allah is testing you with and suffer the short and long term ill fruits of it.

May Allah make us all like the above. Aameen.

noorseeker
08-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Allah swt does not need our salah , we are in need to pray to the Almighty.

It is for our benefit, so if we abandon the salah we are in fact the losers.

Have you commited shirk or murdered a thousand people for Allah swt to hate you.

anonymous
08-27-2011, 03:42 PM
I feel less stressed when not praying... I feel I have more time on my hands! No I haven't committed shrik but not as if Allah makes my dua come true so he does hate me

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noorseeker
08-27-2011, 06:00 PM
What dua are you waiting for to be answered

Muslim Woman
08-27-2011, 06:06 PM

Prophet Muhammed pbuh said something like that : prayers are answered in different ways.

sometimes we get what we want.

sometimes we get what is best for us.

some sins are forgiven because of dua / prayers.

we will be rewarded on the hereafter for all our unanswered duas . Then we will say , how i wish not a single dua has been fulfilled in the world.

And Allah Knows Best.

anonymous
08-27-2011, 07:46 PM
I want to get married & get another job.
My dad never looks for me!
Also my brother prays 5 times and is a good Muslim but treats me so bad. He was going to buy food today for iftari and I got happy as I felt like I wanted a take away and he said no I'm not buying it for you! My mum also stuck up for him saying yes best you not eat takeawaytoday but I really wanted it and I always give my own money. I just got upset and cried.

Alpha Dude
08-27-2011, 10:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I feel less stressed when not praying... I feel I have more time on my hands! No I haven't committed shrik but not as if Allah makes my dua come true so he does hate me
The reason we pray to Allah is not so that we can be given what we ask for. It's because we seek to desire the pleasure of Allah. The pleasure of Allah is important in that it determines whether we will be admitted to heaven or thrown into hell. The punishment of hell is extremely severe and we cannot withstand it whilst the bounties of paradise cannot be described. In light of which, it makes sense for a Muslim to do all in his ability to try and make Allah pleased with him.

Take the example of the dua Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam made at Ta'if. The incident of Ta'if came during one of the saddest times in his blessed life. He had previously lost his uncle Abu Talib and Allah guided him to give dawah to the people of Ta'if. He was pelted with stones and mocked at. He made the following dua during his weak moment:

“O Allah! Unto You do I complain of my weakness, of my helplessness and of my lowliness before men. O most Merciful of the merciful. O Lord of the weak and my Lord too. Into whose hands have you entrusted me? Unto some far off stranger who receives me with hostility? Or unto a foe whom you have empowered against me? I care not, so long as You are not angry with me. But Your favouring help, that were for me the broader way and the wider scope. I take refuge in the light of Your countenance whereby all darknesses is illuminated and all things of this world and the next are rightly ordered, lest You make descend Your anger upon me or lest Your wrath beset me. Yet it is Yours to reproach until You are well pleased. There is no power and no might except through Thee.”
In such a time, his primary concern was whether or not Allah was angry with him. The gravity of our situation (i.e. the test which decides our final resting place, heaven/hell) was so apparent to him, that he didn't let the harsh wordly issues come between him and his desire for the pleasure of Allah.

The point is, the primary purpose is the pleasure of Allah. If you live life according to this principle as your motivating factor, Allah will inspire you with confidence to overcome any and every issue. By this, I mean Allah will gift you with patience, tolerance, wisdom etc inshaAllah.

Keep your intentions for the sake of Allah in life in everything you do and try to reach out to him, with the goal of attaining his happiness. If we go walking to him, he comes running to us, so you have to take the first step.

Also, we are told that Allah is as we think him to be so it is up to us to have an optimistic outlook. If we assume he will never help us, that is what will happen! So change your pessimistic attitude in this regard.

If you remain bitter against Allah, you will experience pain after pain. You make dua a billion times and try to abide by all the laws of Islam to the best of your ability. InshaAllah he will respond to your requests and if not, it is up to you to submit and trust in his wisdom over you and his handling of your affairs. After all, an All wise being knows what is and what isn't good for your akhira and dunya and will withold from you as necessary for your own well being.

noorseeker
08-28-2011, 02:18 AM
Why have you cried because you couldnt get a take away.

If you have sky please watch the appeals on the islamic channels..

I want to get married & get another job
I also want to get married and look for another job,

The more Allah swt delays this dua , the more you value marriage.

anonymous
08-28-2011, 11:00 AM
My brother is awful to me. He's so horrible. Always makes me cry. He treats everyone so good but ne. We don't even speak as I'm so scared he will say something to hurt me.

Once I was very hungry in Saudi arabia and I wanted to get food as I had spent all day in hospital with his daughter who wasn't well.... When we got back to the hotel he refused to come with me to get food n the shops were only 1 minute away

Hamza Asadullah
08-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Allah hates me! Nothing ever works out for me! I fast n feel nothing. I use to pray n felt nothing so I don't pray anymore and have much more time on my hands. I use to make dua and didnt come so I just don't bother

Does Allah really hate you? If so then why has he given you imaan (faith)?

How many people from Adam (As) until now has Allah deprived of imaan? Yet out of countless souls from Adam (As) until the last person on Earth he has chosen you and has given you imaan yet you complain that he hates you?

If he truly hated you then he would have made you of the wretched disbelievers and hypocrites. He would have made you of those who were destined to have a terrible life in this world and the next. THOSE are the TRULY unfortunate people!

Out of BILLIONS of people he has created he has made you of the believers and you complain he hates you?

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He is the one who created the Universe and EVERY atom it contains?

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He has given us EVERYTHING we can see, hear, touch and feel?

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He sustains us and keeps us alive everyday?

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He is the one that has clothed us and given us shelter from the outside world?

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He has given us eyes to see, ears to hear, limbs to use and sense to feel.

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when He has given us the very brain to comprehend. ponder and contemplate at what is being read.

How can we be so ungrateful to Allah when there are those no shelter? Those with no clothes? Those with no food and drink and have to drink out of dung pools.

Just look at your brothers and sisters in East Africa at this very moment they are STARVING TO DEATH. Children literally dying in their Mothers laps.

NO these are NOT cliches. THIS IS REALITY!

How can we be so ungrateful when He is the one that feeds us with all kinds of luxurious dishes of food everyday. Just look at the iftaar thread "Ramadanyaat". Subhanallah the amount of beautiful dishes Allah has blessed us with EVERYDAY! We eat like KINGS! We eat until we can eat no more! Yet there are people in this world that when if they were to see the dishes in that thread then they would dribble because they could only ever imagine in their dreams of having such food!

Yet we still complain like the wretched souls that we are! Woe to us!

Allah is SO generous that we can NEEVR imagine. It is said that on the day of judgement Allah willl be MORE generous, merciful and forgiving than we ever imagined. He gives us SO much and expects SO little in return yet we STILL complain when little things don't go our way!

He expects just 60-70 years of an average life for us to be obedient to him and He is willing to give us ETERNITY of bliss in return! Yet we still complain that things are not fair when they don't go our way? Even though he expects so little from us it is HE who has given us the ability to worship him, to thank him, to repent to him and to go towards him yet we are still so ungrateful!

Even if were we to spend en ETERNITY thinking of the favours Allah has done for us we would NEVER be able to comprehend them! We will NEVER be able to fulfill ONE SINGLE FAVOUR Allah has done for us even if we were to remain our whole entire lives in worship and thanks yet we are SO ungrateful for the INFINITE favours he has done for us! What a terribly sad state of affairs that rather than thanking Allah day and night for the favours he has done for us, we complain and become angry and rebel against him when we we feel that things are not going the way we want them to!Subhaanallah we should be ashamed of ourselves!

Things will NOT always turn out the way we want them to turn out! We do NOT know what is best for us ONLY he does!It may be that he is delaying something for us because he has something BETTER in store for us. Or it maybe that he is delaying something for us just to test us whether or not we will go towards him or not. Surely He truly LOVES that person who he delays something for them JUST to give them ABUNDANT rewards in the hereafter. Subhaanallah!

He doesnt need us! He doesnt need our prayers! Even if the WHOLE world was to stop praying to Allah it would not affect him in the slightest or take ANYTHING away from his majesty!WE NEED HIM! We NEED to pray to him. We NEED to thank him. We NEED to repent to him. Without him we are NOTHING!

He is the ONLY one worthy of ALL praise. He is the ONLY one worthy of ALL appreciation and gratitude. How can we not thank him for sustaining us, clothing us. giving us health, wealth, families and most of all IMAAN? How can we not thank him for the infinite favours he has done for us! Instead of thanking him we are ungrateful to him! We become angry towards him! We REFUSE to pray to him. Subhanallah!

It is shaythan who is telling creating enmity in your heart for Allah just because things are not going the way you want them to. He is telling you to stop praying and that somehow your situiation will ease. He is decieving you! He only wants your destruction! He knows by not praying your situation will become worse!
What you are doing by not praying is committing KUFR (Disbelief)!

Sister i don't know the situation between you and your brother except the two examples that you have given but what is apparent is that on both occassions you demanded something from him and did not meet your demands. In the same way you complain about Allah that he has not met your demands and so he hates you.

Sister you really have to look within yourself. Surely it something within yourself that you need to correct. STOP demanding. According to hadith if we want to keep our respect then we should NEVER ask for any favours off of anyone. So ONLY ask for something when it is necessery. Maybe if you start demaning less from him then your relationship would improve.

Just because you did not get the takeway you wanted that day then it is not the end of the world and does not mean that he hates you and is horrible to you. Did you not get fed on those occassions? Did Allah not feed you until you were full? Then why complain just because you did not get exactly the food you wanted? Why always complain when you don't get your way?

In the samway you complain about Allah. Just because you feel Allah is not answering your prayers then you must NEVER think that he hates you or there is something wrong with you. He is delaying it for a reason. He is testing you or has something better in store for you. There are many people out there who are in worser positions than you but yet they put their trust in Allah. So by you being angry towards Allah and rebeling against him you are ONLY making things worse for yourself. Instead of the ABUNDANT reward that you can gain you are getting major sins for acting in such a way.

So stop being ungrateful for the little you don't have and start being grateful for everything you do have because you have more than people most in this world and that is a FACT! By you not praying you are only doing harm to yourself. Your situation will NEVER get better by you taking such a stance. Instead you are committing a major sin and kufr everytime you miss a prayer.

You must really make necessery changes to yourself and in your heart so that you stop being so demanding all the time and instead start being satisfied and thankful for what you do have. Not everything in life is going to go our way but that does not mean that something better will not come along. Not everything in life is going to run a smooth course. we MUST prepare ourselves for a life of tests, patience, perseverance and a life where we put our trust in Allah of all of our affairs. This is the life of a believer! How can we expect everyting to go so smoothly in life? The road to Jannah is a very rocky one. It will have many obstacles on the way but we CAN overcome these obstacles with prayer, patience and trust in the decree of Allah.

We can't expect to gain an eternity of bliss by having a smooth life where nothing goes wrong and where we are not tested with hardships and trials. Jannah comes with a cost but it is VERY small in comparison to what we are going to gain. So we must thank Allah and not be ungrateful towards us.

It is utterly shameful for a person to be ungrateful towards the one who has given them everything. There is not ONE thing in your life that Allah has not given you. There is NOTHING you can thing of in your life that does not come from Allah. So let us NOT be ungrateful anymore and let us go towards Allah and utter gratitude and appreciation. He gives SO much but yet expects so little.

You must NEVER abandon another prayer again. There will ONLY be MORE despair in this world and the next by you abandoning your prayer. Shaytha your enemy is trying to trick you and decieve you. He hates you and wants the worst for you so will you still listen to him?

Salaah is the very purpose of our life therefore we must NEVER abandon it thinking our situation will ease. We will be committing kufr by doing so! Allah deserves all praise and we need to pray to him he does not need our prayer! How can we not pray to him when he has given us everything we can imagine?

Tonight could be Laylatul Qadr and we still have one or two nights left of these truly blessed nights. So there is still time. YRight now you must make 2 rakat prayer of salaatul Tawbah and repent to Allah begging of him for forgiveness. Ask of him to have mercy on you and to forgive you for rebelling in such a way. For him to rid your heart of this ingratitude and selfishness. For him make you closer to him. For him to give you the ability to thank him and repent to him. For him to make you firm in trials and hardships and for him to make you have more trust and reliance in him. For him to make you less demanding and more satisfied with little or whatever you are given. For him to make you righteous and give you piety. For him to forgive ALL your past and present sins. For him to NEVER make you ungrateful towards him again. For him to make you realise that you are gaining abundant rewards by bing patient. For him to make you firm in prayer and to NEVER leave another prayer again. For him to fulfill your wishes to get a job and to marry and for him to make you accept his decree whatever happens after that.

So this is yours chance and also ALL of our chance to go towards Allah! There are is still a minimum of one night left. In this night we can gain forgiveness for ALL of our sins past and present and in this one night we can potentially gain over 83 years of worship reward.

Subhanallah! Allah gives SO freely and yet he expect SO little in return. So let us NOT waste this opportunity and let us make the bext of NOW until Ramadan end and then continue throughout the year with ALL of the good Allah has enabled us to aqcuire throughout his blessed month.

May Allah give us all the ability to worship him, love him, thank him, repent to him and for us to be the most obedient to him and die with the kalima. Ameen

Muslim Woman
08-29-2011, 12:15 AM

When we got back to the hotel he refused to come with me to get food n the shops were only 1 minute away
I am sure he was very tired and upset , too. Remember it was his daugther , so naturally his mental stress and tension was more than yours.

And pl. don't always judge / condemn people. They may have some reasons not to listen to u . U could have bought the food by yourself if it was only a minute away.

What u do good u should do it to please Allah and dont' expect return / gratitude from human.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!