/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaams & 'Eid Mubarak

YaAqsa
08-28-2011, 11:17 AM
:sl:

I'm a new member to this forum, I am a revert to Islam for over 5 years, :alhumdull

I'm in the process of learning Arabic, :insha:

I look forwards to meeting fellow brothers on here and discussing with both Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

May Allah :Swt: bless and guide us all, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
08-31-2011, 11:14 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam

Welcome to the forum! and Congratulations! alhamdulilaah-all praise is due to Allaah..

Hope you enjoy your stay here and find a lot of brothers you will meet inshaa'Allaah in which you can benefit yourself..

Eid Mubarak to you also..

Aameen to the dua. May Allaah the most high grant you the same Aameen.

Muslim Woman
09-01-2011, 01:39 AM
:sl:

why not share ur convert story with us ? Forum has a thread for convert stories .

جوري
09-01-2011, 01:57 AM
:welcome: aboard akhi, so delighted to have you aboard masha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
09-01-2011, 05:00 AM
Praise be to Allah,
May you receive benefit from this great community
and also be able to contribute,
And YES, it's uplifting to read people's acceptance experiences, what they thought of islam when they were ignorant of it, all the misconceptions, reasons for those, how they lived, what they thought when they first realised it was the truth, how they feel now, it also helps others in communicating with prospective and new converts,
A warm welcome to a positive forward looking community,
Peace

noorseeker
09-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Welcome aboard :D

alhamdulilaah
09-01-2011, 07:37 AM
wa alaikum as salam,

Welcome to the forum, InshAllah u will like it here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!