/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First Things First - A Muslim's Priorities

Al-Mufarridun
08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
:sl:

This is such an important subject that our ummah is in special need off. I wish for every young Muslim in every corner of this Earth is taught this subject at a young age.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
gladTidings
08-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Amazing lecture...I absolutely needed this more than I ever thought, really puts things into perspective.

JazakAllahu Khair.

Al-Mufarridun
08-29-2011, 03:35 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by peĆ£rl
Amazing lecture...I absolutely needed this more than I ever thought, really puts things into perspective.

JazakAllahu Khair.
May Allah(swt) put barakah in your time, your efforts, your health and your wealth. Ameen.

'Aleena
10-04-2011, 07:54 AM
The video has been removed. I believe brother Al-Mufarridun was referring to this video, insha'allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.iman.
10-07-2011, 02:55 AM
JazakAllahu khayr for sharing this video. There were some really good points made during his speech that really makes you question your priorities, are we living this life for the dunya or are we living this life for Allah? I know that I personally need to make a lot of changes in my life to detach myself from the dunya, and inchAllah I will be able to live my life in a way that pleases Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!