/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Newbie (for now!)

specificity
08-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Salaam All

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I saw a post talking about summer '09 on the front page of the forum and thought it was a dead website! But there are so many people here, I feel like I'm joining a community.

Looking forward to some interesting conversation!

Z

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User29123
08-28-2011, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by specificity
Salaam All

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I saw a post talking about summer '09 on the front page of the forum and thought it was a dead website! But there are so many people here, I feel like I'm joining a community.

Looking forward to some interesting conversation!

Z
Salam welcome aboard...!

specificity
08-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Thank you PoweredByGoogle!

Muslim Woman
08-29-2011, 07:53 AM
:sl:

Welcome here . No , it's not a dead forum at all , very much alive :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tw009
08-29-2011, 07:59 AM
:sl:

Welcome, hope your stay here is beneficial inshallah.

alhamdulilaah
08-29-2011, 02:27 PM
wa alaikum as salam,

specificity brother or sister, welcome to the forum,

Hope you will benefit from it, inshAllah.

Abz2000
08-29-2011, 07:47 PM
welcome to the community - the forum is alive as it gets, we are free to have debates, agree, disagree, laugh, cry, joke, be serious, ask very personal questions, and some of the best moderators and old timers are open minded and understanding - even in the most bizarre circumstances.
hope you are able to derive guidance and also give when you can,
peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
09-02-2011, 05:51 PM
As'Salaam Alaaykum

Welcome to the forum!

Apologies for the late reply. hope you enjoy yourself here and benefit yourself insha'Allaah..

It is a 'alive' forum. alhamdulilaah

*Yasmin*
09-03-2011, 12:15 AM
W3lekum Assalam

Welcome to the forum ..
hope for you a beneficial stay in sha' Allah.

SFatima
09-10-2011, 06:22 PM
welcome here!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!