/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 was a inside job! More leaked footage

User29123
08-28-2011, 01:09 PM
Salam,

We got more footage it is not clear but its is OK to say it was not a jet! If you guys did not know on 9/11 the pentagon CCTV footage around there was all confiscated..here is the new one..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the thread brother,
Many people aware of the anomalies - yet not many talking,
The facts are so obvious,
I have outlined some in my "falseflagterror" page here:
http://abz2000.com/FalseflagTerror.aspx

I was also listening to a great interview from an ex-CIA asset, she does ramble a bit, but that's possibly the result of being imprisoned for so long:

http://www.progressiveradionetwork.c...mmentary-hour/

Guest: Susan lindauer

And for those of us who want just plain facts with no speculation whatsoever (despite the mass media's story being not only speculation but outright lies) this is the video:

'A society whose citizens refuse to see and investigate the facts,
who refuse to believe that their government and their media will routinely lie to them and fabricate a reality contrary to verifiable facts,
is a society that chooses and deserves the Police State Dictatorship it's going to get.'
-- Ian Williams Goddard
and here's a renowned doctor and Islamic scholar:

And if you hit www.YouTube.com/user/abz2000123 and see the featured video
I'm sure you'll have a few questions

noorseeker
09-01-2011, 06:24 AM
They just gna say its fake .

I think the president knew something was going to happen, but not the gory details, or what date.

Abz2000
09-01-2011, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noorseeker
They just gna say its fake .

I think the president knew something was going to happen, but not the gory details, or what date.
really???
how do you explain this:

bill cooper - a radio show host who was later killed by police - predicted it in june of 2001, and they issued an arrest warrant for him on 9/11, causing him to scramble around and scaring him.

it's hard to keep track of lies, so sometimes the truth is more etched into the memory,
so he's either lying - or he had someone aim a private camera at the wtc before it happened - while broadcasting it to him live, while he was conveniently in a school teaching children - ask any pr firm if that wasn't the best location to be at the time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-03-2011, 10:47 PM
They had 11 years to perfect that story now the 'official' and 'true' story will be on all major networks on 9/11.. perhaps they can use is as an impetus to rape, pillage murder more people and drive their own citizens to the bread line.. when it comes to this they'll finally get it

Darth Ultor
09-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Sure and I've just been abducted by Martians, I see black helicopters, and the Da Vinci Code was real.

Abz2000
09-04-2011, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Boaz
Sure and I've just been abducted by Martians, I see black helicopters, and the Da Vinci Code was real.
NICE WAY OF CREATING "GENERLIZATIONS" AND PSYCHOLOGICAL "ASSOCIATIONS" BOAZ
did you even bother to see the arguments in favour of or against?
if not - i'd come to the conclusion you were either a subject of psychological manipulation - or a perpetrator of it.

maybe this isn't real either?

or is it????? do your own research

NOTICE THE SPIRE ON THE NORTH TOWER AND THE ANGLE AND LOCATION OF THE HIT:

AUGUST 1997 SEPTEMBER 2001

JUNE 2000

ILLUMINATI PLAYING CARDS - Y2K EXPANSION 1995:

Illuminati is a standalone card game made by Steve Jackson Games (SJG), inspired byThe Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The game has ominous secret societies competing with each other to control the world through sinister means, including legal, illegal, and even mystical. It was designed as a "tongue-in-cheek rather than serious"[1] take on conspiracy theories.

After doing research on the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, and "extensive and enthusiastic playtesting" it went on the market in July 1982 in the Pocket Box format (a plastic box the size of a mass-market paperback) which was at the time the usual for SJG.
Over the next few years, three expansions for the Pocket Box Illuminati game were published

Besides attacking groups and themselves the players can trade, form alliances, and many other activities.
In one variant of the game, players are allowed to cheat, steal money from the table and do anything it takes to win.

The deluxe edition added the Society of Assassins and The Network, and the Illuminati Y2K expansion

Awards

The Illuminati game won the Origins Award for Best Science FictionBoardgame of 1982.
GURPS Illuminati won the Origins Award for Best Roleplaying Supplement of 1992.
Illuminati: New World Order won the Origins Award for Best Card Game of 1994.
Illuminati PBM won the Origins Award for Best Play-by-Mail Game of 1985, 1990–1994, tied in 1995 with Middle-earth PBM, and was then added to their Hall of Fame in 1997

WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM A BACKLASH - USE THIS CARD

[Alex Jones]
Presidents are now little more than corporate henchmen who take all the political heat while the controllers remain in the shadows, safe from public scrutiny. Hip-hop icon KRS-ONE is not just known for selling millions of albums, he has lead a tireless crusade against youth violence, has been a strong voice for human rights.

[KRS-ONE]
If they controlled it before, what do you, why don't, what makes you think that they're not controlling it now? The country was on a verge of revolution. They threw a black man up. Now we like this [folds arms across chest]

[KRS-ONE]
The put a black face on the New World Order. And now we all happy. KRS ain't buyin' it.

[Alex Jones]
In the real executive power structure, the president serves the military industrial complex, itself owned by the international bankers. If there's a revolution, the population just throws out the prime minister or president. The elite just stays in power because the public is never aware of who the real enemy is.

I don’t claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the ``cull’’ to the size of the surplus population.

Preface to Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, 1988, p. 8.

What has been described as the ``balance of nature’’ is simply nature’s system of self-limitation. Fertility and breeding success create the surpluses after allowing for the replacement of the losses. Predation, climatic variation, disease, starvation--and in the case of the inappropriately named Homo sapiens, wars and terrorism--are the principal means by which population numbers are kept under some sort of control.
Introduction to ``The Population Factor’’ section of Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, 1988.

I realize that there are vital causes to be fought for,
and I sympathize with people who work up a passionate concern
about the all too many examples of inhumanity, injustice, and unfairness; but behind all this hangs a deadly cloud. Still largely unnoticed and unrecognized, the process of destroying our natural environment is gathering speed and momentum. If we fail to cope with the challenge, the other problems will pale into insignificance.
The Fairfield Osborne Lecture, New York, Oct. 1 1980.

We talk about over- and underdeveloped countries; I think a more exact division might be between underdeveloped and overpopulated. The more people there are, the more industry and more waste and the more sewage there is, and therefore the more pollution.
Address to Edinburgh University Union, Nov. 24 1969.

I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose species had been so reduced in numbers than it was in danger of extinction. What would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had denied it somewhere to exist.... I must confess that I am tempted to ask for reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus.
Prince Philip, in his Foreward to If I Were an Animal; United Kingdom, Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.

In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation.
Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

It is now apparent that the ecological pragmatism
of the so-called pagan religions,
such as that of the American Indians, the Polynesians, and the Australian Aborigines,
was a great deal more realistic in terms of conservation ethics than the more intellectual
monotheistic philosophies
of the revealed religions.

Press conference at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. on the occasion of the ``Caring for Creation’’ conference of the North American Conference on Religion and Ecology, May 18, 1990.

and btw boaz - the "black helicopter" slur is quite an old one, it was used against people who claimed to have seen them when they weren't public or used in us territory, those days they were red blue and white police and hospital and multimillionaire owned,

Black helicopters is a term which became popular in the United States militia movement and its associated political circles in the 1990s as a symbol and warning sign of an alleged conspiratorial military takeover of the United States.
that was when it was illegal for the army to engage in law enforcement in the united states and against us citizens,
however - with the advent of 9/11, a state of emergency was declared and the constitution was violated, the patriot act was put into place, and the posse comitatus act was dissolved,
The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385) passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction, with the intention of substantially limiting the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement. The Act prohibits members of the Army from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.
now - with the absorption of almost all important federal agencies by the dhs (created after 9/11) , DHS absorbed theImmigration and Naturalization Service and assumed its duties,Additionally, the border enforcement functions of the INS, the U.S. Customs Service, and the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service were consolidated into a new agency under DHS: U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Homeland security policy is coordinated at the White House by the Homeland Security Council.
Other agencies with significant homeland security responsibilities include
the Departments of Health and Human Services,
Justice,
and Energy.

A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic form of government in which the government is ruled by an individual, the dictator. It has three possible meanings:
2. A government controlled by one person, or a small group of people (oligarchy). In this form of government the power rests entirely on the person or group of people, and can be obtained by force or by inheritance. The dictator(s) may also take away much of its peoples' freedom.
Oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small number of people. These people could be distinguished by royalty, wealth, family ties, corporate, or military control.

On September 26, 2006, President Bush urged Congress to consider revising federal laws so that U.S. armed forces could restore public order and enforce laws in the aftermath of a natural disaster, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.
These changes were included in the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2007 (H.R. 5122), which was signed into law on October 17, 2006.[6]
Section 1076 is titled "Use of the Armed Forces in major public emergencies." It provided that:
The President may employ the armed forces... to... restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition... the President determines that... domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order... or [to] suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such... a condition... so hinders the execution of the laws... that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law... or opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.[7]
In 2008, these changes were repealed in their entirety, reverting to the previous wording of the Insurrection Act.
On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act: [2] roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance
of "lone wolves" — individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.
claiming that the state of emergency continues to exist.

Xe Services LLC is a private military company (mercenary army) founded in 1997 by Erik Prince and Al Clark.;[2][3] it is better known by its former names, Blackwater USA and Blackwater Worldwide.
Blackwater was also hired during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina by the United States Department of Homeland Security, as well as by private clients, including communications, petrochemical and insurance companies.[13] Overall, the company has received over US$1 billion in U.S. government contracts.

now black helicopters are all over the place carrying out covert and overt ops, watch "black hawk down", or visit iraq or afghanistan or now libya.
start finding new terms to label people with or people will think you're a victim of doublethink, they exist - yet they don't.

U.S. Army UH-60A Black Hawk helicopters return to Ellington Field, Texas, after delivering six pallets of relief supplies to Deweyville, Texas, Sept. 26, 2005. The U.S. Army is contributing to the Hurricane Rita humanitarian assistance operations being led by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in conjunction with the Department of Defense. DoD photo.

On February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg confidently declared to the United States Senate:

“We will have world government whether we like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.”

Paul Warburg quotes ( Banker, 1896-1969)

But Then It Was Too Late

"What no one seemed to notice," said a colleague of mine, a philologist, "was the ever widening gap, after 1933, between the government and the people. Just think how very wide this gap was to begin with, here in Germany. And it became always wider. You know, it doesn’t make people close to their government to be told that this is a people’s government, a true democracy, or to be enrolled in civilian defense, or even to vote. All this has little, really nothing, to do with knowing one is governing.
"What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand, or so dangerous that, even if the people could not understand it, it could not be released because of national security. And their sense of identification with Hitler, their trust in him, made it easier to widen this gap and reassured those who would otherwise have worried about it.

"This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remoter.

and finally - i'll add this for educational purposes:

Salahudeen
09-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Check this vid, my friends comment on it made me laugh, he said "If 911 did not happen because of a planned demolition, then I should give my engineering degree back." ;D source http://world911truth.org/911-15-minu...u-have-to-see/ this site is mass producing a DVD I read to hand out to american population in an attempt to make them understand that governments aren't all ways exactly honest and angelic.

Salahudeen
09-04-2011, 01:38 AM
If it's on CNN then it must be true ;D Boaz we are not mentally ill people that we would believe this, look at the video and see all the intelligent people who also believe it, you have the likes of engineers who specialize in this subject also saying it.

Zafran
09-04-2011, 02:25 AM
salaam

9/11 wasnt an inside job - bombings didnt just happen in 9/11 they even happend in nigeria and now in pakistan and Iraq. The trade centers were attacked earlier as well.

we also quickly forget about the Coptic church bombing and the London Bombings - this isnt just one incident.

George Bush did get a wanring but he ignored it.

peace

Darth Ultor
09-04-2011, 02:56 AM
You people give Bush and his cabinet of hillbillies too much credit, people. Do you really think any of them were smart enough to come up with this?

جوري
09-04-2011, 03:03 AM
You people give Bush and his cabinet of hillbillies too much credit, people. Do you really think any of them were smart enough to come up with this?
There's nothing clever about carpet bombing or demolishing and causing carnage they do it all the time and in various parts of the world to this day still..

peace

Abz2000
09-04-2011, 06:19 AM
The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C.. It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan. The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[1] Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[2] The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor"

And regarding the London bombings, all the lies have been exposed numerous times:
The guy who made 7/7 ripple effect has been imprisoned in the uk,

False flag terror is an old tactic, research: operation northwoods if you dont know about it, here's a concise video i put together:

And his video is quite comprehensive for those of us who don't understand what a false flag terror attack is:

And to the person who implicitly implied that certain Muslim groups must've been behind the church bombings in egypt, maybe you didn't know that the prophet pbuh has expressly forbidden the destruction of monasteries and places of worship of the people of the book, and the deliberate targeting of women, children and those engaged in worship, I'm sure any group involved enough to fight and die for Islam would have basic knowledge of it - unless it's a group with the intent of discrediting Islam ( they have those in their pocket- look at libya's new us installed military leader.....) mi6 actually paid alqaeda elements to attempt an assasination of gaddafi back in 1996, watch the documentary above. And the FBI have been caught as the main element behind he 1993 wtc bombing, they paid asset emad Salem to supervise the building of the bomb, when he got suspicious he taped their conversations and pulled it out in court.

Abz2000
09-04-2011, 06:26 AM
Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[2] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington."

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

"The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere."

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was thrown out by he Kennedy administration and the proposals included in the plan were never executed.

after the murder of jfk, lyndon johnson who inherited the presidencey continued with other aspects of northwoods:

جوري
09-04-2011, 06:38 PM
glad you've enlightened some on the 'bay of pigs' but I think some Americans have two brain cells held together by a spirochete and there's no hope to illuminate them..

:w:

Abz2000
09-04-2011, 07:44 PM

جوري
09-04-2011, 07:55 PM
I liked his head on a cockroach body let's hope the cockroaches don't sue..

Tyrion
09-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Lol, Zakir Naik is a prominent doctor and Islamic scholar? Riiiight. :rolleyes:

Abz2000
09-05-2011, 03:37 AM
the word was renowned - regardless of who he is it's what he said that mattered - since it was an objective analysis appealing to common sense and not a letter of recommendation,
why go on a scholarly background examination when the words are simple and researchable,
i've seen many ignorant people who no-one knows and who don't even work in government, presented by the media saying 9/11 wasn't orchestrated by the government (as if they definitely know) and no-one seems to ask how "prominent" they are - they just seem to absorb it as fact as if there are high speed fibre-optic cables between their heads and the telly writing and deleting data on a hard drive in deep burn mode saying: wmd have not been found in Iraq but they are getting "freedom". and deleting "there is no doubt that saddam hussein posesses wmd".

we are liberating libya from gaddafi whom his people hate - despite 1.7million libyans (one third of all libyans or 95% of the total population of tripoli) coming out in support of him).

libyan flag:

indian flag:

that's how dumb they think people are

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!