/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The WHY - Glad Tidings from the Qur'an and Sunnah

Al-Mufarridun
08-29-2011, 04:21 AM
:sl:

I will Insha'Allah post short videos in this Thread from time to time, to remind myself and my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, the Promise of Allah(swt) for his Servants who believe in him and do righteous deeds. I'll mainly use Ayats from the Qur'an, and Insha'Allah also some Ahadeeth and other audio/video lectures.

Introduction;
There are three essential questions in life, and these three questions determine our results in life. No matter what we achieve or fail to achieve these three questions are the keys to remember.

The questions are; 1. WHAT? 2. WHY? 3. HOW?

1. What: what do I want?
2. Why: why do I want it?
3. How: how can I get it?

As Muslims the answers to these three fundamental questions are;

1. Q) What do I want?
A) I want to Please Allah(swt)

2. Q) Why do I want it?
A) To receive His(swt) mercy, i.e. be saved from Nar and entrance into Eternal Jannah.

3. Q) How can I Please Allah(swt) so I may receive His mercy and be saved from Nar and enter Jannah?
A) Submit to Allah(swt) Completely, i.e. Do what Allah(swt) has commanded us to do and avoid what He has prohibited us to do.

Now, you must understand my dear brother and sister in faith this truth; The HOW is dependent upon the WHY. What do i mean by that? I mean what determines the actions we take in order to get what we want is dependent on how strong is the WHY you have, the reasons why you have to do what is necessary in order for you to achieve your objective.

Our WHY - JANNAH and NAR, i.e. AAKHIRAH

You must understand both of those whys are 'Ilm Ghaib (knowledge of unseen). Why is it important to realize this, it's is because unless we remind ourselves about Aakhirah, about Jannah and Nar, we'll be headless, forgetful, negligent, lazy, lost. Thus it is of vital importance that we constantly reflect on Jannah, on Nar, on Day of Judgement, on the Grave. Hence, you'll hardly find a surah in the Qur'an that doesn't talk about Aakhirah.

Simply put - The Stronger your WHYs - the Stronger you Strive. If you don't don't have a strong enough why for why you should get up from bed early in the cold mornings of winter and make wudu and pray - if you don't have enough reason (enough knowledge/reminder of Jannah and Nar), you won't get up.

Please share any tips, ideas, feedback, post any articles, videos, links that assist us in strengthening our Whys.

May Allah(swt) forgive us all, guide us, protect us, have mercy on us, bless us, safe us from Nar and grant us all entrance into the Eternal Jannah. Ameen ya Rabb!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
08-30-2011, 07:30 AM

Eid Mubarak All. May Allah(swt) accept our good deeds during Ramadan and forgive all our shortcomings. Ameen

Question: What is the Islamic Definition of Success?

Answer: The Successful is the one who by the Mercy of Allah(swt) is saved from Nar and Enters eternalJannah.
And true Failure is loosing Jannah and abiding in Jahanam for eternity.

Islam has it's own unique concept of success and failure, it's concept is indeed the True, Ultimate essence of Success and Failure.

Please accept the reminder in this short video as my EID Gift to you.
May Allah(swt) save us all from Nar and make us all Citizens of Jannah! Ameen ya Rabb!

Al-Mufarridun
09-02-2011, 11:26 PM

And when you look there (in Paradise), you will see a delight (that cannot be imagined), and a great dominion. (Al-'Insan - Verse 20)

JANNAH - "And for this let those aspire, who have aspirations" (Al-Mutaffifin - Verse 26)

Two Things every Ins and Jinn wants are: Immortality and Great Kingdom. It is with this that the accursed Satan(Iblis) used to mislead our Father Adam(as).

Now the Question is;
How can one obtain those two Things?
How can we become Immortal Kings/Queens?

As Muslims, and we Praise Allah(swt) for blessing us with Islam, we have the keys to attain True Success, The True Eternal Kingdom.

Imagine; living forever, for eternity, billions, no trillions of years, if you could collect every single particle of sand on the surface of the earth and multiply each by the largest number you could think of, and then multiplied the total by it's power, you would still not be closer to eternity by a millisecond.

Now imagine the two alternatives. Know that the moment Allah(swt) created the soul of every single Son of Adam, mine, yours and the souls of those who died, those living and those who are destined to be born, Allah(swt) destined that soul to exist for eternity, the soul never dies. So it is given, we'll live for eternity! The question is; Where?

Jannah or Jahannam?

Allah(swt) says in the Noble Qur'an, Surah 35 - Verses 33-35
جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا ۖ وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ (33) Gardens of Eternity will they enter: therein will they be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls; and their garments there will be of silk.
وَقَالُوا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَذْهَبَ عَنَّا الْحَزَنَ ۖ إِنَّ رَبَّنَا لَغَفُورٌ شَكُورٌ (34) And they will say: "Praise be to Allah, Who has removed from us (all) sorrow: for our Lord is indeed Oft-Forgiving Ready to appreciate (service):
الَّذِي أَحَلَّنَا دَارَ الْمُقَامَةِ مِن فَضْلِهِ لَا يَمَسُّنَا فِيهَا نَصَبٌ وَلَا يَمَسُّنَا فِيهَا لُغُوبٌ (35) "Who has, out of His Bounty, settled us in a Home that will last: no toil nor sense of weariness shall touch us therein."
وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَهُمْ نَارُ جَهَنَّمَ لَا يُقْضَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ فَيَمُوتُوا وَلَا يُخَفَّفُ عَنْهُم مِّنْ عَذَابِهَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي كُلَّ كَفُورٍ (36) But those who reject (Allah) - for them will be the Fire of Hell: No term shall be determined for them, so they should die, nor shall its Penalty be lightened for them. Thus do We reward every ungrateful one!

You have the choice - Will you be Grateful Servant of Allah(swt) or Ungrateful?

وَمَن شَكَرَ فَإِنَّمَا يَشْكُرُ لِنَفْسِهِ ۖ وَمَن كَفَرَ فَإِنَّ رَبِّي غَنِيٌّ كَرِيمٌ
And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] his soul. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous.
(An-Naml - Verse 40)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!